Chapter 2

"Dinah," Normani gasps out, her back arching as Dinah grinds down against her clothed centre.

Dinah smirked against Normani's neck, sucking harder.

"Please, I need you." Normani begs, pulling on Dinah's hair.

Dinah pulled away from Normani's neck, satisfied with the mark she had left.

There was a knock on the door that caught their attention.

Groaning, Dinah climbs off the bed and opens the door. "Can I help you? I'm trying to fuck my wife."

"It can wait, I guess." Quinn said shyly, she quickly hid her hands behind her back. She shook her head. "It doesn't matter, forget it." She said.

Grabbing Quinn's arm, Dinah pulls the green eyed blonde into her arms. "No, I'm sorry. What is it?" She asked softly.

Normani sat up on the bed, confused by Dinah's sudden change in attitude and what was going on.

Quinn swallowed, looking down at her feet. She brought her hands around and opened them to show Dinah what she was hiding - a positive pregnancy test - while keeping her head down.

Shocked, Dinah lifts Quinn head and looks into her eyes. "We're having a baby." She says excitedly.

Quinn nodded, a small smile appeared on her face as she pushed the test into Dinah's hand. "You can go back to whatever you were doing." She nodded her head in Normani's direction before moving towards the door and slipping out of the room.

Putting the test down on her dresser, Dinah grabs some sanitizer and rubs her hands before moving over to Dinah. "Now, where were we?" She asks, walking over to Normani.

Normani looked up at Dinah. "You should talk to her. She seemed a little off." She said softly.

Frowning, Dinah looks down at her obvious erection and then up at a half naked Normani. "Fine, but I'll be back."

"I'll be waiting." Normani said with a smirk.

Leaving the room, Dinah goes off in search of Quinn. Thankfully it's a school day.

Quinn was out in the yard, throwing a ball for Rocco and Max to chase.

Walking up behind her, Dinah wraps her arms around the blonde's waist and pulls her back into her arms. "What's wrong?"

Quinn sank into Dinah's touch. "I'm sorry for ruining your moment alone with Normani. I should have waited to tell you." She said sheepishly.

"Don't apologize baby." Dinah said softly, nuzzling Quinn's neck. "Can you tell me what's bothering you?"

"I feel bad for ruining your time alone with Normani, that's all." Quinn threw the ball and the two dogs chased it.

Turning the blonde around, Dinah cups her cheek and looks into her eyes. "No it's not."

"It is honestly." Quinn said.

Nodding her head, Dinah kisses her gently. "I talked to my friend, he wants to meet you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? I have to go to LA tomorrow." Quinn said. She ran her fingers through her hair.

Laughing softly, Dinah runs her hand through Quinn's hair. "I know, that's where he is."

"He's in LA?" Quinn asked.

Nodding, Dinah leans in and kisses her gently before stepping back. "Now, don't think about it okay?"

"What if I don't get it?" Quinn shook her head and looked down, turning around and picking up the ball, throwing it again.

Spinning the blonde back around, Dinah pulls out her phone and dials a number, putting the call on speaker.