Chapter 22- Situation between life and death...

HEY MY LIL SEXY CARROTS!! ENJOY!!! =] Xxxx

Chapter 22

Sky's POV

I was waiting outside Scarlette's room. "Sky you need to drink something, You'r gonna dehydrate!" Sifghed Zayn. I shrugged my shoulders. "I need to see her" I stated, my eyes watering. I saw a group of worried faces racing towards our direction. Including Louis. I sighed in dismay. I felt a little guilty for ahouting at him like that earlier. Suddenly the door swung open. "There is some good news. and some bad news."  Said the nurse smiling sympathetically. "What's the good news?" I asked turning my focus to the nurse. "Well..Scarlette was just unconcious. She's fine now!" She beamed. Niall looked a bit relieved. "So then what's the bad news?" He asked sniffing. "There is either a higher chance of misscarriage or the mum will die during the birth" She explained sadly. My mouth was hanging. "Kendall..." I muttered. My eyes were flickering with anger. Louis gripped hold of me. "IT WAS HER FUCKING FAULT THAT SCARLETTE AND THE BABY ARE IN THIS FUCKING STATE!" I screamed trying to get off Louis' grip. "Please. Do'nt swear in the hospital." Said the nurse softly. I fell to the ground, helplessly. If I lose Scarlette, who will look after me? I do'nt want to go back to Essex (My home) where it's cold and empty. As much as I wanted to I can't stay with one direction forever. I was lying down there, pouring my heart out. Who's going to be the lucky survivor?......

HEYY GUYS! YEAH I KNOW THIS IS SOOOOOO SHORT BUT MY SISTER IS BEING VERY IMPATIENT SOOO I MADE THIS SHORT....HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! Xxxxx