Chapter 5-BACKSTAGE

Hi guys! chapter 5! enjoy <3   Oh and by the way I can't upload anything until 25th of june bcause ive got exams cumin up...wish me luck guys!! xx

Chapter 5

Scarlette's P.O.V

I was so excited to meet the cast backstage..but most of all I was so excited  to meet Niall!! "hey Scar you promissed you'd tell me what happened earlier?" asked Sky curiously. "hmm? oh yeah!!" I smiled. I could tell she was excited to know.I explained it in every detail as possible:

**FLASHBACK**

 Earlier when the girls were taking what seemed like years in the toilets, I decided to have a quick stroll before the show started.I went to the closest cafe. I did'nt notice that anyone was coming out so I rushed towards the cafe and clumsily bumped into someone. "WOAH! watch out love!" He chuckled. I looked up to see a tall-ish figure who looked about 19. He had a mixture on black and blonde hair. Beside him were 4 other boys.Yep it was none other than my heart throb..NIALL HORRAN!! "Sorry!" I blushed. "What's you'r name beautiful?" I felt like screaming but I managed to control myself. "Erm..Scarlette." by now I probably looked like a tomato. "Nice to meet you! these are-" I finished the sentence off for him "The rest of one direction I know!!" I beamed. They all chuckled lightly. "you gonna be in friday download?" He asked in his sexy irish accent "Yep!" I replied popping the "p" "Well I'll see you later!!" He beamed leaning for a kiss on the cheek. AAAHHHHH THE NIALL JAMES FREAKING HORRAN  JUST KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK! "Oh and this note is for you!" he said handing a note...OMG! my eyes widened at what I was reading. It said:

Hey I just met you..and this is crazy..but heres my number so call me maybe (A/N The stars represent Niall's number!)

***********

Meet me After backstage at arround...7:00? xxx

And with that I hugged him and ran back into the studio .UGH! Sky and the girls are still in the toilet!! After about 2 minutes I saw 3 figures racing toward me. About time! They came in laughing. Hmmm.....I wonder if Sky was up to any of her mischief? But I really don't give a damn! I'll ask her later. I was too busy thinking about where Niall wants to go. Maybe Nando's? "Scar? what's up?" Asked Sky clicking her finger at me concerned. "Hmm? Oh I'm fine" I said dreamily.

**End flash back**

"OMG! You'r dream came true!!" she teased. "SHUT UP!" I said as I felt my cheeks heating up which made her laugh harder. "Oh and by the Louis can't wait to meet you!" I Smirked because it was her turn to turn into a cherry. "what? really? You liar!!" she shot at me. "NO I'M SERIOUS!" I insisted. "what did he say?" She asked curiously "well you'll just have to find out Skylar Jones wont you?" I smiled "Guess so" she said smiling back. "OMG..AIDAN DAVIS WINKED AT ME! DID YOU SEE THAT!?" Shreiked an over-excited Paige. "No" Sky replied sarcastically. I laughed. We finally reached the door. I felt nervous about opening the door for some reason."Ugh move over!" Shouted a confident Sky. we entered the room which was filled with poeple and not just ordinary poeple....but one direction and the friday download cast! AAHHH I can't wait

Sky's P.O.V

We were talking to the cast and One direction. I sat next to Louis who smirked there and then. Does he like me? SNAP OUT OF IT! Nobody  would like a blue-haired freak! I took loads of photo's with them and told them what I like to do in my spare time.Richard  and Charlotte were eating eachothers face off which didn't surprise me. Awwwwww they looked adorable togerther!! Paige was giggling at something that Aidan said. I sighed. I wish that was me with Louis...UGH!! WHAT'S WITH ME!?!?!?!?! I swear I'm never like this!! "Hey Sky? Lovin' you'r hair girl!" Goergia complimented. "Oh thanks! You look amayZAYN too! I love the colour of your eyes!!" I beamed. I were'nt just being nice I was saying the truth. I've always loved the colour of her eyes. "Aww thanks hun" she said hugging me. Ceal was taking the piss out of Aidan's accent which everyone thought was hilarious "Hey..Soo you'r Sky then?" asked Louis almost whispering "Yup!" I said as cheefully as I could so I didn't sound so nervous. "I've heard lots about you!" he chuckled as he put his arm round my waist. I couldn't help but blush like mad. I looked at Scarlette who winked and gave a cheeky grin. Sometimes I wish killing was legal! I got bored of talking seeing everyone except me Goergia, Ceal, Dionne and all of One Direction except for Niall eating my freinds and sister faces off so I walked over to Dani. "Wacha' doing?" I asked looking at the big paper she was holding. "Oh hiyya! Just practicing my lines..Sky right?" she beamed. She was about a centimetere taller than me "Yup!" I smiled popping the "p" out. "Can you help me and Richard go over our lines?" She asked a with a hint of pleading. "Yeah sure!" I beamed. I was really happy she asked that. "OK let me just call Richard...He seems to be very intersted in you'r friend!" She winked  "Indeed!" I smirked back  trying  hold my laughter, and so was Dani. "Ok! come on Richard time to practice your lines! No more lovely dovey stuff!" She chuckled leaving a very red Charlotte. Richard just shrugged and laughed. "Do I have to? Now?" He groaned. "Yes!! We have to go on set tomorrow! Come on! You can hang out with Charlotte later I promise!" Smiled Dani. "Well...OK then!" beamed Richard giving a last peck on the cheek to Charlotte. She looked at me thankfully. I was confused...what did I do to make her so greatfull? I walked over to Richard and Dani who were scanning over the script. "Yo" I smiled. "Hi" Said Richard returning a warm smile. "So...what character do I play?" I asked curious. "You can play Elektra.You ressemble alot like her!" she laughed and so did Richard. "what do you mean?" I asked confused. "Well..you both have blue hair and wear alot of blue, your a tough girl and your upto a lot of mischeif." Laughed Dani as I smiled. "But there is a MASSIVE difference though" Said Richard. "Yeah? What's that?" I asked. "I hate Elektra's GUTS. But I really like you as a mate and plus you don't try stealing and brainwashing my friennds away..and You'r WAY nicer than her!!" He beamed. I smiled sweetly. "Why thank you" I said in a posh accent. "OK kiddo's come on lets get practicing!" I couldn't wait even though I was just helping Richard and Dani. What can I say? I just love acting! "Hey that's so cool! I get to push Liam off the pool table!" I grinned. "Er..well not really no...we're practicing lines not stunts!" Dani pointed as Richard laughed "UGH! BUT THAT WOULD'VE BEEN SO MUCH FUN THOUGH!" I scowled. Dani went into hysterics probably thinking why the fu*k would I wanna push Liam off the pool table. "Why would you want to that anyway?!" Asked Richard "No idea..But it sounds fun!" I smiled cheekily. He rolled his eyes "Whatever!" He yelled "Yeah you'r just scared that I'm tougher than you!" I argued back. "YOU!? PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME PISS MY PANTS!" He said in disbelief "YEAH?! WANT ME TO PROVE IT?!" I said whacking him in the stomach "OUCH...!" He yelled in pain "OK YOU WIN!" He said struggling to breathe. It  weren't that hard was it? OH luckily Charlotte wasn't here. She  would grind  me in peices for hurting her loverboy. Or are they official? "WOAH! GUYS STOP! Come on guys we've gotta practice these lines! Sky you've proven you'r point now lets get practicing!" she said practcally begging...I think she was  just annoyed the fact me and Richard had a mini-playfull fight. "OK then...Sorry Richard!"I said smiling as sweetly as I could "Naaah it's fine" Richard smiled pulling me for a hug. And we started to practice our lines.

**After practicing**

I saw Richard and Dani staring at me amazed. "What?" I asked confused. "Wow! You'r amazing! you'r a perfect role for Elektra!" Smiled Dani along with Richard nodding in agreement. "Hey Dani She should be that one replacement we're looking for!" Turning his attention to Dani and then Looking toward me. "Hey you know what Richard? You'r absolutely right! Come with me Sky!" Said Dani taking my hand "See you's lot later!" Beamed Richard heading towards Charlotte. Now there's a big surprise. "WOAH WOAH WAIT..Dani where you taking me??" I asked a little worried "To meet the director..I want to have word with him about you" She said not even looking at me "WHAT?!  BUT I SAID I'M SORRY TO RICHARD!" I yelled worried. "No silly it isn't about that!" she laughed. "well then what is it?" I asked eager for her to continue. "You'll see" she smiled. What could it be? Hmmm...Guess I'll just have to find out!!

Ok guys I've kept this chapter as a cliffhanger bcoz I've got loads of exams cumin up sorry...but I hope you've enjoyed rading it!!