Chapter 2- at school

Hey guys!! Chapter 2, ENJOY :D XxxX

Chapter 2

Sky's P.O.V

I ran to the gates of the school as fast as I could "HEY! SKY! WAIT UP!!" my sister said panting for breath. After what seemed like years  we finally reached the school. "See you later Sky!" Said my sister sounding cheery and out of breath at the same time. "See ya!" I waved back. I ran excitedly towards my freinds. "Hey guys guess what!!" I yelled in excitement. "WHAT? YOU WON TICKETS TO FRIDAY DOWNLOAD?!" WOAH...Charlotte could read my mind!!. "WOOOOHHHHH!!!!!! I GET TO MEET AIDAN DAVIS!!!!!!" Screamed Paige while doing the funky chicken dance.she's just halarious!! This was going to be a long day! I wont be able to concentrate on my studies today..Then again, it's not like I ever do anyway!!

**After School**

Charlottes P.O.V

After all the boring hours of school we headed out the gates. I was so excited for the day!! I FINALLY get to meet RICHARD WISKER!! AAAHHH....This is why I love Sky!! We all planned that the night before we'd stay at mine because its nearer to the train station.We have to get on the train at 7:30am so we have to wake up at arround 5:00am.Ive already chosen my outfit and hairstyle and so has Paige....Sky was left..she was hopeless in these things so I promised i would help her. "Not too bright! It has to either include lots of Red or LOTS of blue!! Oh and converses!" she said "I know EXACTLY what you can wear!!" I beamed. her face lit up "What?" she asked cuious. "You could wear that white T-shirt that says "FRIDAY DOWNLOAD<3", you'r favourite blue leather jacket, blue converses and to top it all off your blue sidebag!". She looked impressed "Wow! impressive!" she giggled. Lets just hope the day comes fast!!! "Hey who's gonna perform this week Sky?" I asked. she looked as if she was going to burst of excitement, "ONE DIRECTION! AAHH". By now we were all screaming like crazy. We stopped Fangirling when we reached Paige's home because we all had a sore throat. "Bye Paige!" my and Sky called out in unison "BYE FOR THE LOVE OF NANDO'S AND AIDAN DAVIS!!". And with she slammed the door in our faces. Sky was literally crying of laughter. I tried to control myself but I was absolutely hopeless! "OK OK...BREATHE!!!!" Panted Sky clutching her stomach, Ugh that Paige, she should be a comedian!

Alright so this is the slightly edited version of chapter 2. :) hope you guys liked it!! I know I know, there were LOADS of spelling errors when I first wrote this, BUT I HAVE TRIED TO FIX ALL OF THEM. :D