Chapter 11-Shocking news...

Hiyya!!! thanks for the comments! Honestly u guys are spoilig me =p :) enjoy this chappie!!

 Chapter 11

Scarlette's POV

I didn't know how to tell Sky. Her and the other guys came arround 2-ish all drunk. It was halarious just seeing them stumble up the stairs. But at the same time I cried the WHOLE night. I'm just so glad Niall was there. If he wasn't there I would of gone for a late abortion. Yes I'm pregnant, and Niall is the dad. I mean I was happy I've got a baby now but I'm only 18 and it just makes me a hippocryte. I told Sky not to sleep with anyone and I slept with Niall myself. She'll hate me. Believe me you really wouldn't want to see her other side. She can kill you if she wanted to. But she wouldn't. Thats not Sky. I looked at the alarm clock which was beside mine and Niall's bed. It read: 7:00. No wonder why no-one else is up I thought to myself. I looked up Niall. He looked adorable. He looked so peacefull. Niall will be really good dad but I'm not sure if I'm going to be a good mum. I couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to see Richard and Sky laughing away. Oh damn..I forgot they had to go for TBR. "Scarlette what's up?!" Asked Sky worried. "I'm....I'm fine" I smiled weakly. "You sure?" Asked Richard looking just as worried as Sky. "YES!" I cried and ran to the living room. I jumped on the sofa and cried my eyes out. I just had to get rid of the emotions fast..

Richard's POV

WOAH!! What just happened? It wasn't a sister cat fight because I know that Scarlette and Sky have NEVER actually had a serious fight. And besides Sky was really happy in the morning until she saw Scarlette. "I have to go and see her." She said worried. "No Sky wait. She needs some time alone!" I said taking her arm, I knew she was right but Scarlette might not want to talk about it. "You gonna try stop me?!" she threatened. I backed off and sighed. "Sky? Don't be late for work again." I laughed lightly. It seemed to work..she was smiling. I hate it when Sky is upset...she's the closest freind ever. I haven't told the TBR cast or the FD cast. It's just a secret between me and her. What can I say? We're both the same. I love scamming and so does she. I love chicken and so does she, it goes on! She was outside the living room. She froze for a minute until I came. "Go on." I smiled encouraingly. She gave me a weak smile and went in.

Shy's P.O.V

I was so worried about Scar. She was like this since yesterday. I sat beside her moving her hands from her face. Her eyes was swelled up and red. "Scarlette?" I asked concerned. I felt like crying for some rason. "I-I-I'm p-p-" She stuttered. I already knew what was coming so I finished the sentence off. " WOAH WOAH Wait..You'r pregnant?" I asked. She nodded and hugged me. "I-I-'m so sorry Sky!" She sobbed. "Why are you sorry?" I asked confused. "I'm such a hippocryte!" She said sounding calmer. I thought about what she just said and realised. I sighed. "Scar it's OK. Seriously I never even listened to you. But I promise I'm not pregnant." I smiled. "I knew you wouldn't listen!" She smirked laughing a little. I pulled away from the hug and smiled. "Do you realise why I'm upset?" She croaked. "Nope. Seriously you LOVE kids. I mean who doesn't?!" I laughed. She laughed a little before saying "When mum was expecting you, dad didn't even give a shit. She had to work day and night. When you were born he didn't even come and visit.  Instead what did he do? He found someone else apperently better than mum" I clenched my fist. I can't believe it. I thought he was dead. No-one EVER told me! "Why didn't tell me before?" i asked hurt.  "i'm so sorry Sky." She said sympathetically. I smiled and squeezed her hand. Of course I forgive her. I mean it was her that protected me when mum had cancer and was in the hospital. dying slowly...I don't even want to talk about it. "I'ts OK" I said wiping the tears that was streaming down my face. "Scarlette. Niall IS the dad right?" I asked hopefully. "Yeah." She smiled as I sighed a sigh of relief. I loved Niall and I was so happy for them both! I mean if it was anyone else I wouldn't of exactly cared. Niall loved Scarlette so much it was so obvious. If it was ANY of the 10 boyfreind's I could trust it would definately be Niall. He always comforts me whenever I'm upset  and most of all he's like my brother now. EVEN more closer than Richard. I know wierd. I checked my watch. Shit! I forgot about TBR! Lucky we still had about 3 hours left though! "I have to go now! Byee!" I said hugging Scarlette. I opened the door to see Richard nearly falling on top of me. "RICHARD!" I yelled. He looked guilty and then sorrowfull. "Which bit did you hear?" I asked sternly. He  scratched his head and I whacked him playfully. "Only the bit about you'r Erm..dad" He hesitated. I was about to burst into tears but I couldn't show Richard my weak side. Sure he's seen me upset but I get angry instead of crying. "Come on" I whispered my voice shaking.  He put his arms arround my shoulders and we both walked to the kitchen to get our things, Niall was up.(A/N Sky is still at One direction's house! She's staying there for 3 months!)  "Heyy guys have you seen Scarlette anywhere?" He asked rushing infront of me. "Yeah she's in the linving room. NialL I've heard!" I beamed. He froze then had and upset look on his face. I looked at Richard and he sighed and went out of the room. I knew this was pissing him off but what can I do? "Sky? You HAVE to tell me the truth!" He started. "What?" I asked. "Do you think I'll be a bad dad?" He sniffed. OH MY FUCKING DAYZ! I can't believe he just asked me that! "YOU ARE NOT SERIOUSLY ASKING THAT QUESTION!" I yelled  almost spitting at him. He raised his eyebrows. "Niallar course not! I've seen you with kids! Your great! Besides, if you ARE a bad dad then I would of kicked you out of the house and chopped off you'r testes no matter HOW famous you are." I smiled sweetly.  He gave me a straight face before laughing. "AND you won't be a bad Dad, unless you turn out like my..Dad" I stated barely even whispereing the last word. He brang me closer to him and hugged me tight. I felt safe in his arms. "Sorry!" I sobbed. He knew about my dad. I could tell. "It's OK love." He reassured kissing my head. I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears. "Byee!" I beamed giving him a last hug. I went to see Richard tapping on his phone so happily. One word: CHARLOTTE . He put his phone away and saw me smirking. "Come on then!" He smiled blushing a little. I laughed and walked off with him. "YOU GUYS!" Shouted Niall behind us. "YEAH?!" We shouted back. "DO YOU WANT ME TO DRIVE YOU LOT THERE?!" He offered. "But you'r still in your pj's!" I laughed as he came nearer to us. "So?!" He shrugged. Boys. "Fine then!" I beamed. I opened the front door before Richard barged into the seat. "FUCK YOU WISKER!" I screamed. "You already sat at the front. My turn!" He smirked. I huffed and sat at the back. lukily we wer'nt gonna be late. I couldn't help but think about Scarlette. I hope she's OK. And I hope Louis doesn't wake up grumpy. I laughed at the last thought. I sighed. Lets just hope everything will be fine.

HEY GUYS! SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?! VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!