Chapter 13- Hospital...

Heyy guys! I got bored soo I've decided to upload another chapter!! enjoy xxxx

Chapter 13

Richard's P.O.V

Me, Charlotte, Louis and Dani were all waiting at the depressing hospital. Sky was really badly hurt and it was all that bitchy Knedall's fault. "You may come now."  Gestured the nurse towards the door  the nurse politely.  We all sprinted from our seats and ran into the room where Sky was. Louis was the first one to see her. Everyone gasped. "I know..OK? You don't need to rub it in my face." She sobbed. Tears streaming down her face. "We're not...We're just worried hunny" Smiled Dani hugging her. There were cuts and scratches from her hairline down to her neck. "Guys..What happened?" She asked in the same cockney accent I had. "You...Kendall..she threw a glass vase at you..." I trailed off. Her eyes widened. "WHAT?!" She asked shocked. "WHY DID SHE DO THAT?!" She seriously forgot?! "You forgot everything?!" I asked looking at Louis who was just as shocked as I was. "Only when I saw Jason and kendall. Upto the bit where Louis came." She replied  as Louis held her waist. How do I tell her? Kendall kissed both me and Louis...she would lose it again.."Sky..I dunno how to tell ya" I hesitated sratching my head and  looking down. "Tell me!" She pleaded.

Sky's POV

What were they hiding from me?! I looked at all their expressions. They were DEFINATELY hiding something from me. But what? Why would Kendall do this? OK so we've fought ALOT. But she wouldn't hurt me THAT severly. I guess I've underestimated her all along. "You boys go Me and Char will speak to her." Smiled Dani as the two boys nodded and went outside. "Sky..please don't loose it again but..Kendall tried takig away Louis.." Explained Charlotte. I clenched my fist but managed to control  myself. "She kissed him.." trailed off Dani sadly. Suddely I remebered everything which I regretted. "I remember.." I smiled sadly. "Why does Kendal hate me so much?!" I exclaimed  thinking out loud. "It's you'r populaity and because she's jelous!" Said Charlotte through gritted teeth. "So predictable" I muttered. "You OK then?" they both smiled. I nodded. Charlotte went to get the boys. "Heyya! You OK then?!" They asked as soon as they came in. I laughed as Richard hugged me and Louis kissed my cheek. "Yeah!" I beamed.  "Hey wait I AM alloud to get out of hospital right?!" I asked panicking a little. "i'll just go ask!" beamed Charlotte. She ran to the nurse and asked. I guessed it was a yes because she was all cheery. "YES!" I knew it!! "YAAYZZZ!" I screamed dancing but I was a little bit weak so I fell. Lukily Louis caught me just in time. I cloudn't help but stare at him. His eyes were like a magical spell. Richard was making cough noises which snapped me out of my daydreams. I was blushing alot now. "SHUT UP!" I shouted at him. He laughed it off and walked out. Dani helped me out and Louis was holding my stuff. How I got that stuff I have no idea. Probably the other lots got it. Louis' phone was rining. "Who is it?" I asked. "Hazza!" he smiled. "LARRY!" Beamed Charlotte. I laughed at her randomness. Louis picked up the phone.

**phone convo**

L: Hello?

H: Oh hi Lou! Is Sky with you?

L: Yeah she's coming home.

Me: HAZZA!! VAS HAPENIN?!

H: SKY! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

N: SKY! HOW ARE YOU?!

Me: I'm fine!! I MISSED YOU TOO 

Z : STOP STEALING MY CATCH PHRASE

All: ZAYN!

Z: OK OK SORRY 

Cherry: YOU OK THEN?? CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GET BACK!

Me: AWWWWW ME TOO!!!!

L: OK then see you there then!! BYEE!!

ALL: BYE!!

**end phone convo**

I couldn't wait to get back. The radio was on. Louis laughed when 1D 'More Tha This' came on. We all started singing along in harmony. "WOAH!" Laughed Richard. "That was amazing!" Smiled Charlotte in Richard's arms. We finally reached home. There was a wierd looking yet VERY familiar man staring at me. "WHAT?!" I said thinking out loud. I smacked myself. "Nothing! It's....you'r scar!" He said and he ran. OK...that was REALLY wierd, The door opened to reveal a very happy Scarlette. "Heyy hun you OK?" She asked hugging me tight. Niall followed and hugged me until everyoe got a turn to hug me. That wierd man was staring at me and Scarlette. "Pssst. Scar?" I whispered. "Yeah?" She whispered back. "Who's that man? He's been staring at us for 10 minutes." She looke at him. She froze. "Scar?" I said cocking my brow at her. "It's...It's........D-d-dad" She said shocked.....

Hey! Hope you liked it! xxxx comment vote and fan i you like it!!! xxxxxxxx