Chapter 3- Meeting Richard!!

Hi! Thanks for the comments guys MUCH LOVE <3 XxX Enjoy :)

Chapter 3.

Sky's P.O.V

I'm now sitting in the car, tapping away on my phone, patiently waiting to go to Charlotte's house. Scarlette has to stay beccause she promised she'd do Charlotte and Paige's hair. Now you ask, "What about you Sky?" Erm..I don't think so! All the hairspray and clips, JUST not me! "We're here bluey" Chirped  "Don't call me that!" I scowled. "whatever..come on" she simply stated. I knocked on the door  bursting of energy. "Hiyya!!" she cheered as she developed me into her bone crushing hug. "Hii char.Where's paige??" I asked. "Here I am!!" said a figure that jumped out behind a sofa. "HOLY CRAP! PAAIGE YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!" By now everyone was in hysterics including me.This is gonna be the best sleepover Ive ever experienced in life!!

**The day!!**

Paige's P.O.V

I checked the alarm clock. It was 4:30am. I decided to get out of bed since I was wide awake. I had a quick shower and got changed into my black I LOVE AIDAN DAVIS hoodie, Denim shorts and black and white converses. (Charlotte chose it. shes Amayzayn at these things!!). I dried my hair and went downstair to get something to eat. To my surprise Scarlette was awake making her famous yummy  chocolate pancakes..goodie!! "Oh hey Paige. You'r up early.Too excited to sleep?" she quized. "Yup. Thinking bout AIDAN DAVIS!! Can't wait to meet him!!!!!" I practically yelled but not so loud though. "Now there's a surprise" she muttered sarcastically which earned her a whack on the arm. "Ouch!" she screeched. I just laughed. she plated up her pancakes and I scoffed them up within minutes.Wow  did'nt realise how hungry I was! after I finished my breakfast Scarlette tied my hair into a messy bun leaving my fringe to fall flat..=shes a realy good hairdresser! I done my makeup. Nothing too fancy just eyeliner masraca liquid liner and lip gloss. I checked my watch. It read 5:30 so I decided to wake the others up. I jumped on top of Sky and screamed as loud as I could "WAKE UP!! COME ON! TODAYS THE AY YOU GET TO MEET ONE DIRECTION, RICHARD WISEKR, AIDAN DAVIS AND REST OF THE FRIDAY DOWNLOAD CAST!!" Charlotte shot up and jumped out of bed. "I'M MEETING MY RICHARD WISKER!!" She screamed in excitement and soon after Sky joined in. After what seemed like hours they finally got changed. Sky was wearing lots of blue and Charlotte was wearing red and white. Sky's hair was open with lots of blue highlights, her side swept emo fringe covering most of her forhead. Charlotte had a loose fish plat which looked Amayzayn! They both looked Fablouis!! "What time is it?" quizzed Charlotte. Sky looked at her watch "6:30" she said and we all ran into Scarlette's car. Even though she was over 16 she had a fake ID to show she was under 16. Lets just hope it works! Wwe finally got on the train and sat down on the seats we could find. Luckily we were all sat together.

**In the train**

Sky's P.O.V

We were all talking aabout how excited we all were and about he new Episode of TBR and FD-(which we'll be watching LIVE!!) and One Direction. Just then I noticed two familiar boys coming in and sitting about 2 seats away from us, talking and laughing. One of the boys had dark brown hair, Almost chocolate brown eyes and had a realy cute cokney accent. I recongnised him straight away,,,I looked at Charlotte who was staring at him, wide-eyed.He Stared back. "Hello there ladies! What's you'r names?"  he asked winking at Charlotte. Yep it was none other than Carlotte's heart throb- Richard Wisker. "Errm...Charlotte" she replied blushing a little "Hey Richard! Charlotte's a massive Wiskerette!" I cheered earning myself a whack on my arm from the now tomato red Charlotte. Richard laughed "Really? Aww that's so cute!" she blushed harder when he came over. I must say he did look very cute! "Sorry didn't catch you and you'r other friend's names :)" He smiled. "I'm Sky this is Paige!" I smiled back.  "Do you want me to sign anything?" he asked smiling sweetly looking at all of us. I thought for a moment and then replied "Yes please! My coverses!" I handed them BOTH  over to him and he signed. Soon after, Charlotte asked him to sign her top, Scarlette asked him to sign her Colledge book which I do'nt think she's aloud and paige asked him to sign her Diary which her mum gave when she was 13. "OK well I've gotta go now see you bbackstage then!" (We told him we're gonna meet the cast backstage) he winked at Charlotte who blushed even harder than before. It was our stop too. We all got off and went to the rceptionist . "Hiyya! tickets?" she beamed. Well she seemed nice! I gave her  the tickets and backstage passes with it. She stamped out tickets and handed it back to us. "ID please!" she said politely. Wel all showed our ID's..even Scarlette showed  her fake ID. Thankfully the receptionist  aproved. I heard Scarlette breathe a sigh of relief. "Enjoy the rest of you'r day!" The receptionist smiled sweetly. She's lovely! "Hey guys I need the Loo!" said Charlotte. "OK come on then guys, its better if you go to the toilet before the show." said scarlette and with that we ran to the toilets. When suddely I bumped into something..or someone. "Oh sorry!" said a sweet voce which sounded REALY farmiliar...I looked up and saw...DANI HARMER!! "No it is'nt your fault its mine..sorry!" I smiled. "Hey wait howcomes you'r here? You gonna be on the show today?" I asked. "Nope..I'm waiting backstage for Richard so we could go over the lines for TBR..do you like the programme?" she asked sweetly. "No, I LOVE IT!!" I replied.  "Awww thank you for the support!! We'll need alot like this in the future!" She laughed  and with that she hugged me and left. What did she mean she'll need me in the future? I was totaly confused. I shook my head and quickly went to the toilet and told Charlotte and Paige what happened. "Maybe she means you might be part of TBR?" asked Charlotte i looked at her utterly surprised this was my dream...to act "NO WAY!!" I. "I mean...I'm too ugly and stupid to be in an Amayzayn show like that!" They gave me the "what do you  mean?" look. "Sky shutup!! you'r not ugly or stupid! you'r strong, and pretty." Charlotte said in her soft tone. "Thanks Char." I smiled.N'aaaaawwww...she's so sweet!! "Guys there's only 10 minutes left for the show! come on!!" Alarmed Paige. We all ran as fast as we could and finally reached the studio to see Scarlette, staring at the floor as if it was the most amazing thing she's ever seen. I walked towards her. "Her Scar you ok?" I asked. She was startled out of her day dream. "Hm? yeah I'm fine." she replied smiling to herself. "Why are you so happy with yourself?" I quizzed. "I'll tell you later" she beamed. After about 1 minute the lights dimmed, and I heard the FD theme tune. Cant wait for the show to start!!!!!!!!! :)

OOOOOHHHH WHAT COULD IT BE THAT SCARLETTE WAS DAY DREAMING ABOUT? Read more to find out. (: x