Chapter 21- The Birthday Clash!!

Heyy my lil bay carrots! Thabks for ou'r nice comments! ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

Chapter 21

Louis' POV

I woke up with someone in my arms. It was none other than my beatiful girlfreind Sky. My arms were tightly arround her waist. It felt like I was protecting her from any evil things. I loosened my grip as she was begining to get up. She let out a moan. "Morning gorgous!" I smiled down at her. She smiled and let out a moan of joy as My hands somehow managed to get under her top. I rubbed her stomach as she was moaning happily. She kissed my head. "Come on Lou. I've got a plan!" She smiled mischeivously. "What?" I asked. "Oh...just a little prank on the others!" She laughed. "Count me in then!" I beamed. I love playing pranks! "Come on then!" She giggled. She quikly brushed her teeth and got a bucket of freezing cold water. She smiled slyly and went into the room Richard and Charlotte were sleeping in. I knew EXACTLY what she was going to do. She jumped on their bed and screamed "TIME TO GET UP!" Then she tilted the bucket and SPLASH. Richard fell out of his bed,  all drenched which made it harder NOT to laugh. Charlotte did'nt get as wet but she still quite wet.  Sky pulled a face of disgust and she pointed towards the shivering cold body on the floor. He had no trousers on. We shrugged it off and silently ran out of the rooom. "FUCK YOU!" Shouted Richard furious. "FUCK YOU BACK!" Laughed Sky. "YOU AINT GETTING NO PREZZIES ON YOU'R BIRTHDAY!" Shouted Charlotte. Sky stopped for a minute then shrugged. "It's you'r birthday?" I asked. "Yeah? What's the big deal?" She said. "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?! IT'S YOU'R SPECIAL DAY!" I whispered harshly and softly at the same time. She just smiled and shrugged and filled the bucket up again. She managed to french Liam and Danielle, Niall and Scarlette and Zayn and Cherry. She did'nt want to drench Harry and Tiffy because Tiffy was a new member of the family. But, she did draw a moustache on Harry's face. "OMD..Louis I've got a great plan!" She beamed. "Really what?" I asked curiously. "I need you'r help though!" She said. "YAY! Sure!" I smiled. "Right check if Richard is sleeping. Then take this marker and draw whiskers on him!" She whispered almost bursting into hysterics. "That's a great plan!" I laughed quietly. THIS GIRL IS JUST HILARIOUS! I quickly went to check on Richard. He was l pratically naked. He only had his boxers on. I smiled cheekily and quickly took the black marker that Sky was holding. "Go on!" She giggled tip toeing to kiss my cheek. I felt a tingling sensation when she did so. I quickly ran into Richard's room and started drawing on his face. Two wiskers on each cheek. Then I decided to be even MORE creative. I drew a pair of nerd glasses. He looked halarious. I bit my lips to prevent any laughing and giggling. He started tossing and turning so I ran out of the room and crashed into Sky. "Oh sorry!" I laughed. "S'alright!" She chuckled lightly. She looked so cute when she laughed like that. Her face glowed whenever she laughed. I must be one of the most luckiest boys arround. I mean of all poeple why did she fall for a horrible (A/N LOUIS is NOT horrible..He's FIT!) guy like me? The others started gettiing up. "Oh my fucking carrots! come on or we're dead meat!" She laughed. I laughed and we both ran into my room. We jumped on the bed and hid under the covers. Sky's top went a little up so you could see her flat stomach. I decided to be a little mischivous as I stroked her stomach and kissed it. She was trying her best not to groan because then we'll be caught. I tried my best not to laugh as she was about to explode. She slapped my face then rolled down onto my chest and pinched my ear. THAT HURT! I tried my best not scream. "FUCK YOU" I moaned quietly. "Yeah OK fuck me then!" She winked. It was my turn to all red due to annoyance. "WE KNOW YOU'R HIDING!" Shouted Niall. What did you just figure that out right now? I thought sarcastically. Suddely the covers were uncovering us and there were three balistic figures: Niall, Richard and Scarlette. "I HATE YOU SKYLAR JONES!" screamed Richard. "I LOVE YOU TOO RICHARD WISKER!" She  yelled back  bursting into hysterics as she said the word 'wisker' Everyone was a little confused at why me her were laughing like idiots but then realised and the whole room errupted into hysterics! "WHAT?!" Yelled Richard confused. "G-G-G-GO LOOK IN T-T-THE MIRROR!" I stuttered clutching my stomach. He ran to the mirror and screamed like a monkey. "SKYLAR JONES! YOU BETTER RUN! AND YOU BETTER RUN FAST!" He scremed. "HEY IT WER'NT ME! LOUIS WAS PART OF IT!" She moaned. "HEY! YOU SNITCHSED ON ME!" I moaned. "SOZZY LOU BUT I AINT GETTING PUNISHED ALONE!" She laughed as we ran for our lives. "OH YOU ARE SO GONNA BE DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! YOU LITTLE TURDS!" He shouted. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Everyone chanted. Suddenly Sky stopped which made me bang into her. "WAIT A MINUTE!" She yelled before taking a letter from the door mat. "If it's the bills love don't worry!" Smiled Liam. "No...No it aint the bills...It's for me.." She trailed off. I put my arms arround her waist to let her know I'm there to protect her whatever happens. She looked up and smiled. She cautiously opened the letter. She was reading it very fast. She looked shocked in a happy way. "OMD!!! AAAHAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! IT'S COME! IT'S FINALLY FRICKING COME!!!!" She screamed with excitement. I laughed and tossed her arround. "WHAT?!" Asked Richard eagerly. We were all amused at how excited Sky was. "I APPLIED FOR THIS REALLY COOL ARCADE AREA FOR MY SWEET SIXTEEN BUT I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE! BUT....IT'S HERE!!" She giggled dancing arround with me. We all laughed. "I REMMEBER!" Laughed Scarlette. Suddenly Sky stopped. She had a canfused expression spread across her face. "What's the matter Sky?" I asked worried. "Hold on." She said in her sexy cockney accent. "I live in Dagenham. How the flip did the post know I was HERE?!" She asked. Niall coughed loudly and put his hand up. "I found out that it was you'r birthday today and well Scar told me you've ALWAYS wanted to go! So I thought I might aswell just apply again!" Smiled Niall. "I LOVE YOU!" Beamed Sky jumping on Niall and wrapping her legs arround the wobbly boy. I laughed as he struggled to balance. "Love you too hun!!" He laughed. He softly put her down and wrapped his arms arround her shoulders. I've never seen her as happy as this. I hope NOTHING bad spoils it. Which reminds me. I've got to get her a pressent. I quickly jogged up the stairs. "Where you going?" Asked Sky curiously. "Oh I just need to clean up." I lied. "Yeah I need get these drawings off my face." muttwered Richard and Harry in unison racing upstairs. "Well I've got to clean up  after Zayn" Moaned Cherry. And slowly, one by one everyone was upstairs all together.