Chapter 14-HE'S MY DAD?!

HEYY! This chapter is a little rubbish BUT...enjoy it anyway! xx

Chapter 14

Sky's POV

"WHAT?!" I yelled extreamly shocked. "You heard." Sighed Scar. "Well then aint you gonna say something?" I quizzed cocking my brow at her. "WHY SHOULD I?! HE LEFT US! IT''S NOT MY FAULT YOU ALMOST DIED! IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE GOT FUCKING DRUNK! AND GUESS WHO GETS ALL THE BLAME?! ME!" She screamed on the top of her voce. "WOAH, I was just curious." I muttered moving backwards. "Scarlette?!" called  the man who was APPERENTLY me dad. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" She cried. "I wanted to...say sorry. Who are you?!" He asked looking at me. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS. "You'r daughter" I replied coldly through my gritted teeth. Scarlette told me to go inside but I igored her. "NO! WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THEY KNOW WHAT''S BEST FOR ME?! YOU AINT GOT A CLUE! YOU THINK STAYING AWAY FROM YOU DAD FOR 17 YEARS IS ACTUALLY GOOD FOR ME?!" I shouted looking at them both. By now everyone was here to see all the drama that was taking place. "I'm sorry...I never got the chance to meet you. you'r mum-"

"MUM HAS NOTHING TO WITH IT! MUM TOOK CARE OF ME ALONE! COURSE YOU AINT MET ME! YOU LEFT US  THE DAY I WAS BORN! YOU NEVER EVEN WANTED ME SO WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO HAVE ME? YOU NEVER EVEN WANTED TO KNOW IF I WAS A FUCKING BOY OR A GIRL."

"Sky listen I'm so sorry I.." Said my so called DAD. He didn't know what to say so I decided to speak up. "Look. I get it. It's all my fault you, mum and Scar split up. If I wer'nt born you would of still been a family." I said wiping a single tear. "SKY?! HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT?!" Shouted Scar in fury. "I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! YOU HEARD ME! GO ON THEN! GO WITH DAD! IT'S MY FAULT I WAS BORN!" I yelled and ran into the house. I needed someone. That person wasn't even my boyfreind. I needed Richard. He'd know what to do...Just then I heard a knock on the door. "GET OUT!" I yelled chuking a pillow at the door. The door opened and Richard was there. I ran and leaned into his soft beating chest. "Shh shh. it's OK Sky." He comforted. "How is it OK Richard? I've always wanted to know my dad. Then I found out that he hated me all along." I sobed. I pulled away from the hug and sat on the bed. He sat beside me. "How do you know he still hates you?" He asked. "I  just do!" I replied stubbornly.   "No Sky..seriously he's changed. You should of seen how guilty he looked when you said all those things. Why don't you just give him another chance?" He adviced. I felt like kicking him but he made sense. I sighed. "Richard...even if I did I wouldn't know what to do." I moaned. He smiled and kissed my head. "Sky you'll never know until you try!" He giggled in the same accent as me. . "Fine whatever." I sighed and went downstairs. Lets hope this so called plan works...

Heyyy guys! hope you lot enjoyed!