Chapter 8- Friends from the past...

heyy! this is chapter 8...ENJOY girlies <3

Chapter 8

Sky's P.O.V

I was frozen. I couldn't talk or move. The girl who was standing  infront of me was a girl I've known for ages...She was like family to me. After I moved out of the dumping ground we didn't keep in contact. Only because I didn't think she would want to hear from me. "So...Sky?" She said breaking the awkward silence. She looked angry and hurt, it's all my fault. "Erm..Cherry?" I replied finally able to talk. "You dating any members?" She asked. "Erm yeah..kinda..Louis." I smiled  blushing a little. She walked to me in a realy fast pace. I started to curl up and defend myself but she flung her arms arround me and hugged me tight. At first I was unsure but then I hugged her. "Sky why the fuckk don't you EVER call or text?!?!?!?!?!" She yelled bursting  into tears. I bit my lip. I felt really guilty. "I didn't think you'd wanna hear from me." I mumbled. "Not wanna hear from you?!" She retorted laughing and crying at the same time. "Sorry..." I replied sympathetically. "It's OK...It all happened so fast..I mean first you were one of the most popular poeple at the dumping groun and then all of a sudden you vanished with your sister."  She said. "I know...I'm so sorry...Hey what happened to your face?!?!?!??!!?!" I asked  shocked to see her scarred face. I did'nt realise it until now. "Oh..well there was this kid who moved into your room when you were gone I hated him. He hated me. There was one time where he went too far. He stole my money and never even owned up. I pouned on him and he 'accidently' scrached me realy deeply in the face...I never knew he had some problems...When I found out that he's like that because his mum's fucking boyfreind abused him I understood straight away." She explained. "Oh...You'r freinds  now?" I asked curiously. "Yeah I guess" She concluded. "IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIIN!!" She said as she enveloped me in her bone crushing hug. "Can't breathe" I struggled. She laughed and let go of me. "COME ON GIRLS! YOU CAN HAVE YOU'R GIRLY GOSSIPS LATER!!" Yelled Harry impatiently. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT WE''RE COMING!"  Honestly..boys are never patient are they?! "We're starting without you!" Zayn chuckled. I looked at cherry. She looked at me. "Race ya!" I said before running for life. "HEY THATS NOT FAIR!" She yelled. I laughed coming to the living room. "Well someone's joyfull today!" Laughed Zayn. "Oh I am! I re-united with my bestest freind in care..AKA Cherry and I just won a race!!" I beamed. "REALLY?!" He asked shocked. "Yep! ugh I'm starving what have you-" I was gobsmacked. All the pizzas, krushems and chicken winggs were gone. Typicall. "UGH WHAT THE FUCK?! WHER'ES THE FOOD?!" I yelled annoyed. "On our plates" Joked Louis. I gave him a sarcastic smile. "Oh here Cherry babe you can share with me." Smiled Zayn as Cherry sat down on his lap. "Sky come here" Said Louis gesturing to his lap. I smiled and jumped on his lap, "Wow you'r really light! Don't you ever eat?!" Laughed Louis. Me and the others joined in. "Ofcourse! Just not as much as you fatty's!" I joked. "You'r mean" Hufed Harry. "I know!" I chuckled. Louis handed me a cheese and chicken pizza which I devoured with in a few minutes. I then had a portion of chips and half a cup of cararmel krushems. "I'm stuffed!" I said clutching my stomach. "WOAH You were starving!"  Chuckled Cherry. I smiled and headed towards the kitchen. I started to wash up the plate me and Louis was sharing from. Suddely felt a strong pair of arms arround my waist. "Hey!" I giggled. I knew it was Louis. "Hi!" He smiled. "Need any help?" He asked. "Nope. I've got it." I replied. "Suit yourself."  he laughed. I grinned. He started nuzzling into my hair. "Hey that tickles!" I laughed as he kissed me down the neck. I couldn't control my laughter and accidently chucked the washing up sponge on him. "OI!" He grinned. He was covered in fairy liquid. "Sorry!" I chuckled. "Right that's it!" He said getting a washing up glove and filling it up with water. He swung it arround and  aimed it for me, but I was too fast for him. It landed on Liam instead. "OI!" He yelled. He got another glove and filled it up. This time it landed on me. "UGH! LIAM!" I screamed in anger. My whole  top was drenched. My hair was flat and my legs were wet...I was wearing shorts. "Woah...." Trailed off Louis in a dreamy tone. I looked him. He was staring at my legs alright. I sighed. Boys! I clicked my finger at Louis. "Huh?" Said Louis snapped out his day dreams. "What are you staring at?" I asked cocking my brow at him. He blushed a little. I laughed. "No PDA guys!" Yelled Harry. UGH he can be so annoying at times! We were now both blushing like mad now. "I'm drenched!" I yelled trying to break the awkward silence. "Hey you can borrow my clothes." Offered Harry. "Do you even have clothes?!" I chuckled as everyone burst out into hysterics. "Hey! just because I like getting naked doesn't mean I don't have any clothes!" Said Harry annoyed. "Why can't I borrow Louis?" I asked. Er..well because you'r 16, turning 17 and he's 20. Your so small for your age. His clothes will be way too big! I'm closer to your age so it will fit better! " He pointed out. "Fair enough!" I smiled. "Unless you want you'r boobs to be visible." He winked. I punched him. "Where the fuck is you'r clothes" I stated "Come on then!" He replied putting his arms arround my shoulders as he took me upstairs. Louis went to the shower and Liam changed his top. Harry scrambled through his draws and took out a whit vest top and shorts. "Thanks!" I beamed. "Any time!" He smiled. I went to the bathroom and got changed quickly. I asked Zayn if I could use his blow dryer and dried my blue and light brown hair. "I'm nackered" I mumbled to myself as I walked out of Zayn's room. "So am I" Said a sleepy voice. I turned arround to see Louis yawning like mad. I laughed and went to h "Lets get you in bed then!" He yawned. "Where am I going to sleep?" I asked. "In my bed silly!" He laughed. "Haha ok then!" I smiled as he picked me up onto his back. I was realy tired after all that jumping and screaming. I leaned on his shoulder as he was racing to his room and gently put me down on hid bed. I didn't realise I was gripping his shirt, so he fell on top of me. I laughed awkwardly as me face was heating up. "Sorry" I blushed. "It's OK" He smiled before his lips were sealed with mine. His lips were incredibly soft. It felt magical. I put my hand in his hair, stroking it which made Louis groan a little. I could feel the tingling sensation again. After about 10 minutes we pulled appart panting for breath. "You'r an amazing kisser!!" He chuckled. "Thanks!" I blushed. He slowly got off me and lay beside me. He pulled me closer to him so I was now laying on his chest. He snaked his hands arround my waist which sent shivers down my spine. I can't actually believe Louis thinks I'm beautiful..I don't deserve such a sexy guy like him. Slowly....slowly I drifted off to sleep.

**Back at home**

Scarlettes POV

It was arround 11:00pm. Me and Niall were'nt sleepy one bit. We were finishing off the leftovers from Nando's. We both love food!! Niall let out a small yawn. "I'm a little tired." He laughed. I smiled. We both went upstairs hand in hand. "Scar?" He asked as I looked into his gorgous crystal blue eyes. It's like I was trapped in a spell. "Yeah?" I asked. "I love you!" He beamed before leaning in for a kiss. His lips felt like heaven. He was slowly moving to the bed. I was gripping his waist which made him moan a little. He was tugging at the bottom of my top and managed to slip it off. I unbuckled his trousers. Niall was moaning a little louder as he touched my thighs, I could'nt control myself as I dug my nails in his back. Tonight was going to be an amazing night.

Hey! hope you've enjoyed it! Sorry if it's rubbish xxx :)