Chapter 23- New baby boy!!

heyyy guys so this is the last chappie of this book. ENJOY MY LIL BABY CARROTS!! Xxx

Chapter 23

4 MONTHS LATER

Sky's POV

I sat there nervous like I did 4 months ago, biting my nails. I was happy and sad at the same time.  Scarlette might die or the baby. Niall sat beside me, squeezing my hand. "She'll be fine. Scarlette's strong, it's OK" I reasured though deep deep inside I knew something would go wrong. It ALWAYS does. I aint seen Kendall or dad arround since Scarlette fainted. I mean it was a good thing. But it felt quite wierd. I can't even carry on my day without that sket interfering in my life. Me and Louis? Well...I havn't really talked to him much, but I hope I'm forgiven. "I'ts a boy!" Cheered the nurse. I stood up and smiled. "Is Scar OK?" I asked smiling weakly. "She's fine. It's a miracle!" She laughed. I scramed with excitement and hugged her, she did'nt hesitate to hug back. I pulled away and ran inside. I saw Scarlette with a white shirt, holding a tiny baby in her hands. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey. Wanna hold you'r new nephew?" She beamed. Tears streamed down face. I took the baby and kissed his head. He looked adorable. "his eyes look like Niall's!" I smiled wiping my tears. "Hey come here. why are crying? I'm fine! See!" She giggled comforting me."Their not sad tears. Their happy ones!" I laughed. Just then Louis and Niall came in. Niall froze and just stared at the baby. Then at Scarlette. He looked so happy when he saw Scarlette. "YOU'R OK!" He beamed kissing her on the lips gently. He took hold of the baby. "Niall Junior!" He laughed, soon after the rest of us joined in. "He looks exactly LIKE ya!" cooed Richard over my shoulder. "So what you gonna name him?" Asked Louis looking at the ground. "Dunno." Shrugged Scarlette. She narrowed her eyes at me. "What?" I quizzed. "Can I talk talk to Sky in private?" Asked Scarlette. "Yeah" I replied. I kicked the rest of the group out and closed the door. "What's up?" I asked sitting on her bed passing over the tired child to his mother. "Is there anything wrong with you and Louis?" She asked looking concerned. "No" I lied. "Come on Sky, you guys are always talking and snogging! For the past few months you guys havn't exactly talked much have you?" She pointed out. I sighed. "Just a few problems...I say nothing more." I replied looking at the ground. I wiped a single tear which was trickling down my cheek. "He only cared about me and him when you were put on that stretcher. He wasn't worried about you." I stated. "Oh Sky! Louis is NOT like that!! Even if he didn't care so what? He's you'r boyfriend babe not mine" She smiled. I looked at her. I'm a stpid kid who over-reacted for avsolutely nothing at all. I let out a groan. "WHY WHY WHY" I screamed jumping. "Well looks like I've got to go sooner than I thought! I've got a carrot boy to aapologise to." I smiled. "Bye bye!" I cooed kissing the soft cheeks of my first EVER nephew. "By the way, Luke Horan is a good name" I giggled walking out the room. "You guys can go in. EXCEPT Louis." I commanded allowing them to barge into the medium sized room. "Hi" mumbled Louis attempting to break the awkwardness. "Hey. Basically.." I trailed off. "I'm sorry Louis. I know, I over-react alot. I was just real worried about Scarlette." I mumbled looking down embarrassed. I heard a small sigh of relief then a pair of strong arms wrapped arroung my small body. "I LOVE YOU!" He screamed out. I looked arround to make sure nobody was looking at us crazy loones. He quickly turned my face and crashed his soft tender lips onto mine. That hot tingling sensation came flooding back. As the energy overwhelmed me I kissed back harder. My lips were craving for love. "I love you too" I whispered as my hot breath hit his slender neck. I took his hand and held it tight. "Well? You wanna see the baby or not?" I giggled as we walked into Scarlette's room. We were greeted my laughter and hugs. "Erm..Hi!" I laughed in a confused tone. The laugh died out suddenly, I heard A quiet sob and turned my attention to the unpleasant sound. "Scar?" I asked worried. "Niall walked towards me and wrapped his arms arround my shoulder. "We'll leave you two alone." He smiled. I nodded silently and hopped onto the bed. As they left one by one I began opening my mouth, "Me and Louis are fine Scar! Honest" I smiled. She smiled weakly. "That's wonderful news! But I have bad news" She weeped. My heart sank. I took hold of the un-named child and stared at his mother in confusion. "Kendall and Dad." She sobbed. I placed the baby in the cot and rolled my sleeves up. "Where are they" I asked fuming with rage. She shook her head. "That's what I'm worried about. I don't want you getting hurt anymore." She sighed. I relaxed and took a step back. I felt myself bumping into someone, so I turned arrround to see who it was. Kendall. "You" I snarled through gritted teeth. "We er,...We came to see the baby" She replied keeping cool. "NO FREAKING WAY ARE YOU GONNA LAY YOU'R SKANKY HANDS ON MY NEPHEW." I screamed. I regretted that alot as it made him cry. "Well done" Muttered Scar. "Ha" I replied sarcastically. "We just wanted to see him. Then we'll go. My eyes met Dad's. I quickly turned away and looked at Scarlette. "Just 5 minutes" Pleaded Kendall. I sighed and nodded. "Fine" I replied coldly. I went outside and waited anxiously for the 5 minutes to fly by. It honestly felt like 5 years! As the door opened to reveal two enemies of my life. "Hi" smiled Kendall. I widened my eyes. Is she smiling? At ME? "Hey.." I replied looking down. "He's cute. Maybe you should go inside and have a look in detail. He has you'r dimples" She said warmly. I nodded my head. "OK" I smiled. "Bye bitch. Bye Dad" I smirked walking inside. "Name him Luke Horan!!" I pleaded jumping up and down. "OK OK CALM DOWN!" Laughed Scarleete. I gave an innocent smile and took deep breahts. I called the rest in and decided names. Most of them liked the name Luke Horan. So it was decided! Welcome Luke Horan, our new addition to the familly!! "Sky, we have another surprise for you" Smiled Louis kissing you. "Me?" I asked confused. "Niall is waiting for you outside" Pointed Richard. I shrugged my shoulders and jogged my way towards Niall's loactation. 

Niall's POV

I took a sip of my coffee awaiting for Sky's arrival. "Hey butthead" she smiled smacking the back of my head. "Hey butthead!" giggled Sky as she slapped my head and jumped onto the bench. "Ouch that hurt you bitch!!" I moaned. She rolled her eyes and pleaded for me to continue. "Ah. Right you know how I'm a Dad and it's gonna be hard travelling up and down from London to Essex and back?"  began. "Me and the boys have decided you can stay with us. FOREVER" I smiled. Her eyes lit up instantly as she gave me a bone crushing hug. I LOVE YOU NIALL HORAN" She screamed kissing my cheek. I laughed at her craziness and took her hand as we walked inside. Standing infront of us was a muscular man with brown hair. Sky's hands slipped out of mine as she ran towards him. 

Louis' POV

"Well? Did you hear the news?" I asked giving the beautiful girl a light kiss. "YEAH!" She squeeled wrapping her small arms arround my slender neck. I hugged back and kissed her gently. As we pulled away I felt the a spark of excitement awakening my body. This is a new fresh start, one big happy family, well for the time being anway. 

SO THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK ! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT :))