Chapter 37

"That's wrong, you dumb-arse, what are you? A preschooler?" Draco growled as Harry pursed his lips into a thin line

"That's wrong, you dumb-arse, what are you? A preschooler?" Draco growled as Harry pursed his lips into a thin line. Asking Draco for help with Potions was one of the biggest mistakes he's ever made.

"And you thought studying with me was bad." Hermione sneered, she was there too; not to study of course, but to taunt Harry.

"Shut up, Hermione." Harry hissed. "So what do I substitute?" Harry reluctantly asked.

"For the hundredth time, Potter, DRAGON SCALES ARE NOT IN LOVE POTION!" Draco threw his hands in the air as he angrily hollered. Even this time, Hermione flinched at Draco's temper. Helping with work wasn't Draco's biggest trait, just helping in general. For one, Draco's a Slytherin; Slytherins only care about their sake and nothing else. Helping wasn't in their dictionary in general.

"Yikes, someone's grumpy." A voice commented as the door creak open. Hermione ran towards the man with wide arms.

"Ron!" She cheered as he swung her around.

"Did you miss me?" Hermione pulled a long face and immediately got off him as soon as these words left his lips.

"Oh, I totally didn't, you egg." Hermione rolled her eyes as he beamed a cheshire smell before peppering her in kisses.

"Get a room." Draco growled as Harry put on a nonchalant smile but they both know that their time together was wearing thin. The assessment was finished tomorrow... Harco will be gone and they will have to go back to their original dorms.

After a few more hours of studying, Ron and Hermione had gone out for dinner in the muggle world and Harry and Draco snuggled up in bed.

"What a bummer, majority of our time was used up by Pansy." Harry sighed, dreading those memories of all the times Draco was unable to sleep and all those awfully weird dreams that Harry had. Draco nodded, burying his face into Harry's shoulder. The same comforting smell of apples, cinnamon and soot... what will happen when they go back to their dorms? Soon after, they fell asleep but Ron didn't come back that night... neither did Hermione.

"Good morning class, I'm sure you're all glad this assessment is over." Mrs McGonagall smiles, looking specifically at the two bitter faced couple. "Now, revert your pets back into furniture and bid them goodbye."

Draco turned to Harco with hot tears brimmimg. Harco has gone from the size of a pup to almost a full grown lion in the span of a month. Just knowing how much Draco's neglected him broke his heart. Giving Harco a tight hug, Draco sighed. The smell of dirt and rain, just like the forbidden forest.

"What's wrong, Mr Malfoy? Grown attached now?"

"Oh please, Mrs McGonagall..." Draco scoffed as he released the poor griffon from his embrace. Somehow, it felt as if Harco knew what was about to happen as well. Mrs McGonagall flashed a bittersweet smile, if she had known Draco was as big a softie as Harry she would've never done this in the first place. It was like watching a parent give up their child.

"Harco, I know you understand what's happening and... all I have to say is I'm sorry." I'm sorry for not spending more time with you, for neglecting you... and for letting you go. He could never bring himself to finish but he's got a feeling that Harco understood. With a wave of his wand and a softly whimpered spell, Harco morphed into a chair once again. Harry shut his eyes, the sight of Draco's face dimming was much too unbearable. It was almost as if a light was cut off in his world.

[A/N]

Short chapter I knooow... Third last chapter already, y'all ;-;

Would you guys like a book 2 when Harry and Draco graduates?