Chapter 5

Draco surprisingly stayed with Blaise the entire time he ate, really silently though

Draco surprisingly stayed with Blaise the entire time he ate, really silently though. He looked like he was in deep thought, because he was. Why did Pansy want to move into the muggle world? Why was she so mad at him? She knew herself well enough to know that she would kiss arse to survive, a lot of people would- it wasn't uncommon. Why was she running away from Hogwarts? She was the daughter of the former minister for magic, she could easily become a Auror with her grades as well. She'd be much better in Hogwarts, so why? Why did she have to treat him like that? Did he do something wrong?

"Hey, I'm done. Let's go?" "Yeah, let's go. I'm bloody tired and ready for this day to end." "Aye-he-hey! Draco's back." "Just walk, Blaise." Draco rolled his eyes as Blaise chuckled.

He couldn't wait to break the news to Goyle and Zabini about Pansy. It was a must. He didn't know whether they'd be okay about it for be furious or maybe even be on her side, all he knew was that they had a right to know and he had a right to tell, because he was upset. And people talk about things when they're upset, right? Draco never really had close friends to talk about his feelings, it just wasn't his thing.

"We need to talk, Blaise, Greg." "About what exactly?" "Pansy." Draco gulped.

It went better than Draco thought, there was barely any interruptions at all, no jokes etc. They all had their eyebrows furrowed, looking insanely mad. Draco couldn't decipher what they were thinking, but he had a great feeling in his stomach.

"Pansy, that crazy bitch. What the fuck is she doing?" Blaise growled, his eyes glinted with menace.

"I mean, with what she's done, I doubt that she would be able to become an Auror." Greg shrugged, after hearing Draco's reasoning of trying to convince her to stay. "Besides, why would you want her to stay after all that shit she put you through today?"

"Because she's never like that. She's my friend, Gregory, I never thought I'd said this... but I genuinely care." Draco sighed, maybe it was for the better anyways. She's been like this for the past few weeks, just not as extreme as today. Besides, the last few paranoid weeks, she's been acting like the war is a taboo of some sort but today, she easily called Draco a Death Eater. Pansy is a nice girl generally towards him, she always showed her care. It was odd for her to lash out like that, usually it was just teasing and jokes like Blaise does.

"Someone's emotional. Listen, I know how crazy Pansy's been acting and it turns out that her mother's been planning to ship her to the muggle world for some time now since she's gone batshit crazy. Apparently, she has PTSD even though she ran away during the war and kissed up to the Dark Lord's arse hole, might as well as gave him a rim job while she's at it, am I right?" Blaise scoffed, turning to Greg who wasn't too amused. Draco nodded weaklyas he place his scorching hands on his colder forehead.

"Yeah, I am being emotional. I went to grab a Calming Draught before dinne for Pansy but Pansy somehow sneaked firewhiskey into it, and made me drink it all in one gulp. I think she charmed the potion." Draco growled, he held his alcohol very well but a small side effect is he is more blunt than he usually seemed despite still being completely collected.