Requested: Monty #3

This one was requested by @lexxxxxxxxxxxie

Warning: mentioning  of rape

Word Count: 404

Status: edited 

Keywords: r/g/n - random girl name 

Plot: Lexie got raped, gets bullied for her weight and Monty sticks up for her

Lexie p.o.v

I was walking through the School, feeling everyone starring at me, laughing about me. As I arrived at my locker putting my  books I would Need before lunch into my bag, in my mind I was recalling the evants that took place this Weekend. I was at a Party with my best friend Monty, we knew each other since the first grade some may think now that I am also in love with him, I  mean  yes I love but as a sister loves her brother nothing more, nothing less. Actually I didn't wanted to go to the Party but Monty had begged me to came, and to have some fun. Well the Party wasn't that much fun for me, do you wanna know why because  I got raped. 

just as I finished putting my books into my bag my locker door was slammed shut. When I looked up I saw r/g/n. 

"look who we have here Little fat dumb blonde Lexie" she spat at me, oh yeah seems like I forgot to tell you that I am getting Bullied by the biggest bitch and her peanut brained minions. Only because of my weight, yeah somtimes it bothers me that I am weighing a Little bit more than the others but look at the other Hand I am harder to kidnap. Here is an advice from me to you eat more cake to protect yourself from Kidnappers, but not to much. 

"oh look who we got here Little peanut brained minions and it Looks as if you were their alpha" I snapped back at her.  Just as she wanted to say something Monty walked towards me and hugged me.

"hey lexie we should go to class oh and are you coming to the game tonight?" he said Standing between me and r/g/n.

"hi yeah let's go and sure I am going"

"are you sure that you are going and not rolling" she said and her minions laughed.

"hey shut up will you. at least she has some meat ion her and you don't  have to be afraid to break her in half when you hug her" he yelled at her 

Hope you liked it, Thanks for reading

~Raja