Requested: Zach Dempsey #3

Wow Thanks again for requesting so many. This was requested by elonatomlinson

Warning: probaly harrisment and language

word count: 556

status: not edited

y/bf/n= your best friends name

plot: zach is popular in Highschool and he wants that the reader watches his game, while the reader is watching it Bryce harasses her and Zach defends you. After that he asks you out.

"Hey y/n wait up" Zach called running up to you.

"Oh hey" you said as you turned around facing him.

"I wanted to ask you if you would like to watch my game tomorrow? he asked scratching his neck nervously hoping that you would say yes. Because one thing nobody knew about him was that your opinion was the most important one to him.

"sure way not I have nothing planned. See you tomorrow Zach" you quickly said as you heard you dads car and him shouting for you "kommst du y/n wir haben nicht den ganzen Tag zeit (are you coming y/n we don't have all day)"

"ja I am coming so see ya tomorrow" you said and run towards your dad waving Zach goodbye.

"see ya" he said also waving.

T!ME SK!P to the next day

You were driving to the game as soon you arrived your best friend greeted you with a huge hug.

"hey y/n I didn't expect you to see you here"

"hey y/bf/n me either but Zach asked me and since I didn't had planned anything I said yes"

"uhhhh Zach huh?"

"shut up and he doesn't like like I like him"

"how do you want to know. Did you know that your opinion is the only important to him?"

"ummmm..... no but could we just go in the game can start any minute " you begged your friend. He/She nodded and grabbed your arm to pull you inside the gym. 10 minutes before the game ended and Liberty High leading with six points you noticed a hand touching your thigh when you turned your head and saw Bryce. As he noticed that you looked at him he just grinned at you and moved his hand further up, but you pushed his hand away and said "get your fucking hand off my leg"

"what if not sweetie watcha wonna do about it???" he answered still smirking

"well how about I punch you in your dirty motherfucking raper face??"

"fiesty today? and watch your mouth sweetie"

"I swear to god Bryce if you don't back off I will kick your ass" you heard a voice say before you and Bryce Walker. It was nobody else than Zach.

"you know what okay, but remember we are friends and we share don't we??"

"no we don't now get the fuck outta here"

"okay bye" he said and went as Zach turned to you and spoke "I am sorry about him, he is-" but you cut him off in midsentance.

"He is just Bryce and being a great big bag of dicks is in his nature ad don't be sorry about him"

"well I wondered if you wanted to go out with me sometime??" he asked you, scatched his neck nervously waiting for your answer.

"I'd love to" you answered, smiling.

I am so sorry that it comes so so late, I just got really cought up in school and stuff.

Don't forget to vote and comment

~Multiple_fandomgurl