Requested: Ryan #2

This one is for mickie_artzz202 who is going throw a Hart time. Hope you like it .

I am sorry for not updating but Wattpad was/is being a bigger bitch than Courtney. It won't let me publish anything or it deleted it all.

I am such a terrible person. And by the way this is one off the last chapters I am going to write before I finish the book, because I don't feel like continuing this Book.

!!!Hidden easter egg!!!

Warning: feels, maybe

Word count: 623

Status: not edited

Plot: the plot is a surprise

Ashley's POV

Now everything is different.  Different than it used to be. Now that I lost my best friend and it's weird how one person can change everything and or most of it, even when they don't mean to. Well it's even more weird when it's a person you never expected it from, someone like, yeah someone like Ryan Shaver.

But before you think that he is a douche or something like that. I mean everyone has made wrong decissions and nobody is a saint. What he did to Hannah, my bestfriend, yes Hannah Baker. The girl with the shit load of rumors anyway what he did wasn't okay. I knew that Ryan didn't like me, well that is what I thought until he helped me with my depression, because Hannah died, I was really surprised.

My first insinct was not to trust him at all, because I heared the taps. Actually Tony and I were the people who got the copys off the taps (can we just pretent for the god damn sake of the chapter).

So when he actually helped me and all of that I was afraid to trust him in any way, because of the taps. I knew that she had trusted him and what happend because of that, what he did to her.

~Flashback~

I was sitting at home, crying but no tiers came. But that didnt surprise me , I was crying for two weeks straight, my eyes were red and puffy and when I closed them, hoping that I would be able to catch some sleep they would burn and sting because of there surness.

Now I was sitting on my couche, watching The Notebook while eating Ice Cream. I didn't really pay attention to the movie, my thoughts were all about Hannah, we were best friends, how couldn't i not notice how she felt. Best friends from the first day we met. we did everything together and now she is gone.

GONE

She left me alone in this cold, horrible and discusting world.

Just as I wanted to get the other tub of Ice Cream, I heard a knock on the front door.

"Great who is that?" I thought, not in the mood for vistors. But still hoping that is was Clay or at least Tony. But I also knew that Tony would have just walked in, turned the telly (TV) off an dwould have givin' me a lecture that I should move my ass back into school and move on. I knew that doesn't sound like him, but he can be like that.

When I opend the front door I was kinda shocked. There stood Ryan Shaver.

"Heya Ash whats up" he asked, smiling at me

"Hi...Hi Ryan, wh...what are you doing here?" I asked him

"well it may sound weird now but I wanted to check on you. Since you weren't in school the past two weeks."

"oh okay. Want to come in?" I didn't knew why I just had ask him that

"sure need company and someone to talk too" he said stepping into my house.

wow I let Ryan look really like a douche in this one. I am sorry plz don't hate on me ok

~Raja