Requested: Tyler Down #1

so sorry that this request comes a bit late. This for @10SparklyTrash01 I am really sorry when I get the character wrong.

This is the last one to write, so send me requests. All I need is:

*Name

*Character/Actor

*plot

*details

warning: language, and for some of you maybe depressing

word count: 688

status: edited

Plot: Noah and Tyler are friends, but when a jock starts hitting on her he confesses his feeling for her.

3rd person p.o.v

Tyler and Noah were walking down the school Hallway towards their lockers. They were talking about the new yearbook photos, which were planed  to be taken next week.

"do you think they will choose me as photographer?  I mean I am not the only one here." Tyler said to Noah.

"I think so, do want to know why? you may be not the only one but you are the best one I know. Do you remember the pics you took from me last week. That were the best ones I ever seen and by the way I never looked so good on pics. " she said with a smile on her face which forced Tyler to smile too. Tyler all ways had a crush on Noah, everyone at Liberty High knew it with one exeption Noah didn't knew, even when she knew she wouldn't believe it.

That is often the reasons why so many people try to piss Tyler off. Because of that he even gets bullied, because they think Tyler isn't brave enough to confess his feelings to Noah. One thing they don't know why he doesn't confesses his feelings is that he is scared so many girls already brock his heart. 

"yeah the pics were really good I even think that they are one of my best works. " he said and Noah nodded. But their both smiles faded when they saw some jocks walking towards them.

"oh well look who we got there a hot chick hanging around with a wimp " One of them said, it was Monty of course he was always picking on Tyler. Maybe he it made him feel strong.

Noah p.o.v

oh no not Monty and his douchebag friends, why is he always picking on Tyler.  To be honest I have a crush on Tyler. But luckily no one knew besides my best friends Hannah and Tony. There was this rumor going around that Tyler Down has a crush on me, I want to believe that he has the same feelings for me like I have for him. But I can't.

"oh well look who we got there a hot chick hanging around with a wimp" Monty said when he stopped right in front of us.

"just stop it Monty" I said so him, man that would be easier if I wouldn't be so short.

"you know what Noah I should stop it, but I won't not aslong you go out with me" as Monty said that I could sence that Tyler who was standing right next to me tensing up. I knew if they would start a fight right now that Monty would win, I saw him beating up two guys at the same time, and I knew that with in 2 minutes a teacher would show up to stop the fight. I just hoped that one of them wouldn't start a fight, I can't see Tyler getting hurt.

Monty takes a step towards me when Tyler suddendly steps in his way.

"You won't touch Noah"

"why not ??"

"because I love Noah" he said surprised by his own words " Fuck I didn't mean to tell you that, to tell anybody that this rumor is true." He said turning towards me.

"of course I understand if you don't feel the same way -" I cut him off by wrapping him in to a  hug,  and for my own surprise he hugged me back. After I pulled away I said "Well Tyler I have to confess that I love you to. I always have."

Now we were both smiling like idiots.

hope you liked it and have a great weekend

-Multiple_fandomgurl