Jeff Atkins x Reader#1

warning: cuss words

word count: 244

status: edited

Plot: Jeff asking you to be his date for the Winter Formal

You and your best friend Tony  were Walking towards the libary, when you met the guys.
They were whistling after you, Tony shot them a glare he hated it when someone was treating girls like objects. Especially when they did treat you like that, you were like sister to him and he was like a big bro for you, like one you never had but always wished for.
"Tony just shake it off, let them they are lil bitches" you said, grabbing his arm and walking into the library.

When you walking towards the table as you saw Jeff sitting at a table with clay, you Smiled at Clay when you saw him.

T!ME SK!P

You were packing your school stuff ready to go home. When Jeff came towards you.
"Hi (y/n), are you going to the Winter Formal?" He asked with his hands in the pockets of his letterman jacket.

"Hey actually I don't want to, why are you asking?"

"I- I wanted to ask you if you would like to be my date for the dance??" You smiled when he asked you, you never thought that he would ask you.

"I love to, pick me up at my place at 8"

Hope you like the and don't forget to comment and vote.

A friendly reminder: requests are open

~Multiple_fandomgurl