one shot requested: Alex Standall #2

VT-HPShadowhunters you kinda requested two, so here is the second one.
I'm bored, so request I just need
●name (if you want)
●person
●plot
●details (if you want)
Message me or comment

warning: none I guess

word count: 266

Status: edited

Plot: Alex and you are at the winter Formal, but you ditch and go to Monet's

Actually you didn't want to go to the Winter Formal, but your friends made you. So now you were sitting there watching the people dancing. You were lightly disgusted by the dancing, how they robed the body's against each others.

"Hey (y/n)" some one said and sat next to you. You turned around and saw Alex who was sitting next to you.

"Oh hey Alex, what are you doing here??"

"Well I'm hoping that Jessica falls back in love with me and what are you doing here??, looking so beautiful"

"Thanks not bad your self Standall, actually I didn't wanted to be here but my friends made me plus I think these dances are stupid, especially when you have no date"

"Well same here I got no date and I think these dances are stupid too. So wanna ditch and go to Monet's ???"

"Sure why not, everything is better than this, but I thought you want that Jess falls back in love with you??" you said and stood up. Alex did the same and you two left the school while he said "Well I ditched the plan"  you both laught at his answer.

When you arrived at Monet's, you and Alex had a great time.

So 2nd one, sry if it's short
~Multiple_fandomgurl