Requested: Zach Dempsey #5

please keep requesting guys.  And btw this an X reader.

this was requested by  arringtonxx

warning: language

word count: 430

status: not edited

plot: zach getting jealous bc his girlfriend is hanging out with her  guyfriend a lot, and she has to reassure him something.

Zach p.o.v

'I can't believe she is doing it again, she is spending more time with him than with her boyfriend. What is if she is cheating me?' I thought, clinching my jaw as I watched you and Monty.

I wasn't the type of boyfriend who got jealous easy or that kind of stuff but she is constantly hanging out with either him or Jeff. And it's getting on my nerves, maybe I should just talk to her.

"hey sup?" I shouted as I started to walk toards them, when I got to them I put my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"hey man-" Monty replied "- and hey are you going to Bryce's party tomorrow? Me and y/n are going right  y/n?" as he said that my muscles tensed up, unbelievible that she already made plans with him, but y/n looked at me and mouthed "please?"

"yeah sure why not" I answered slightly tightining my grip around y/n's waist.

T!ME SK!P brought you by Dean and Cass confessing their love for each other

"what the hell?" I asked her

"what is your problem?" she asked me forcefully pushing my arm away from her waist

"what my problem is? are you serious-" I practially shouted at her which made her flinch a bit away from me "-look I am sorry but it is getting on my nerves that you are constantly hanging out with Montgomery or Atkins. You ain't or bearely spending time with me your boyfriend anymore. And if you don't want to be in a relationship with me aymore than just say something"

"it is getting on your nerves when I am hanging out with them, well who else when you aren't spending time with me. And you should kow that I would never leave you, do you understand me?" she said looking me in the eye

"I know I am so-"

"don't say it just don't. Their is nothing to be sorry for I understand"

"I love you y/n" I said wrapping my arms around her waist

"I love ya too you dork" she said wrapping her arms around my neck and pecked me on the lips.

so here is the requested part. please request guys I need Ideas and stuff. Hope you like it, comment and vote.

~Raja