Grieve

"Oohh...JC...JC..."Coline moaned as he pushed to penetrate her deepr . Eyes closed, lips shaped in O, hands pulling the sheets crumpled by their sizzling repeated sessions of love making, JC couldn't ask for more. He couldn't even put words to describe how happy he is with her, with the woman who can make him go crazily insane and kill him with love and realness at the same time. Possessing her is like conquering the vast universe, like achieving the grandest honor a man could possibly have. He smiled with the idea of having her but as he reached for her, he woke up from his delicious fantasy.

Wala na si Coline pagmulat niya. It couldn't possibly be a dream. It's too good to be one... The bed is as messy as his morning hair. He looked around only to see a paper rolled on the top of the dresser with a ring securing it. Kilala niya ang singsing na iyon. It was the ring he gave her as he promised her a lifetime.

JC,

     I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me, for the kids, for our family. I will forever be indebted to you. But I don't want to drag you into my shattered world. You deserve something more than this life with me. I'm letting you go not because I don't love you. I love you but my children need me. Thank you for loving me, for supporting me and for staying beside me. But don't look for me or wait for me. Go and chase your happiness. I know you'll be an amazing husband and a great father. You deserve a kind of love that is more than what I can give. Please be happy and live a life of possibilities.

I love you.
Coline R. Lionheart

JC shouted repeatedly after reading her letter. Out of frustration, he punched the dresser until its mirror broke and wounded his fist. He didn't see it coming. With his fist still bleeding and him on his boxer shorts and white v-neck shirt, he drove to her house. Si Nanay Ester ang sumalubong sa kanya only to receive a more hurtful news-the Lionhearts left.

Ni hindi na alam ni JC kung ilang oras siyang nananatiling nakayuko sa manibela at halos hindi na makahinga. He cried his heart out. He was shattered to pieces because she left him. She is his life, his sanity, his direction and true North Star. He wanted to beat something down just so he could release the hurt in his chest.But he felt so weak and so human in the face of struggle.

What the hell happened? Was all he could ask figuring out what went wrong. He crisply cursed as he beat down the stirring wheel of his car parked a few blocks from the Lionheart's Pride Rock Mansion. He just can't go through the pain of losing her. Tears stung his eyes as he shut them. What will he do now that his world is gone? Now that his life left him, never to return.

His heart throbbed more painfully and he could only grasp the shirt in his chest choking him. He wants to breathe but pain hinders him. Sa sobrang sakit at Hindi na niya napigilang mapaungol. His growls sound like a hurting bear. Pinaghahampas pa niya ang manibela nang ilang ulit hanggang sa Hindi na maramdaman ng kamay niya ang sakit.

But what could he do? She already made a choice and it grieved him. Tinitigan niya ang daan sa harap niya. It felt empty as he felt. Turning the ignition on, his car roared furiously like a lion in the kiddle of a jungle.

He maybe grieved. But he still got a life to live.