Release

The hungry glitter in his gaze caused her stomach muscles to tighten and an impatient growl ripped out of his throat as he pushed his hips gently. "Relax..."  He breathed against her mouth as he penetrated her slowly until he was tucked and lodged firmly inside her. "That's it..." He encouragingly said resting his forehead on Coline's. He stared at her feeling and savoring how her warm and moist muscles enveloped him. "F*ck. I didn't know it would feel this good. Does it feel good to you too?"

She couldn't answer. All she knows is that it felt amazingly wonderful as he awaken every fiber of her nerve ending inside her. She moaned and squirmed under him, seeking for something she can't put into words. "JC..." She called almost as a prayer for salvation and relief and for farther penetration.

He rocked in and out in small steady strokes at her slickness and pushed harder, sinking in farther than he's ever been yet. He lifted up her legs and parted them, hooking them around his waist, opening her wide for his deeper thrusts.

"Oh, God!" Coline mewled as the head of his hard shaft reached her very core, creating a sensation she recognized greater than the last. Her fingers dug into his back as she pulsed  and stretched around him, taking him wholly in. Beads of sweat started to pool between them despite the coldness of the air swung by the conditioning unit at 16°.

He consumed her, throbbing as she contracted around his proud glory. And for once it felt crazily good and he wanted more of it. Each thrust made her moan in pleasure. And with more purpose, he doubled his tempo sinking deeper, harder and faster until the coiling in her womb snapped  into something powerful and strong, driving her wild and wanton, feeling a state of nirvana. His fierce rhythm dominated her senses, enough to feel ripples of her climax.

He was insatiable, his teeth clenching, his face feverish of pleasure, holding back his orgasm triggered by her.
Groaning hoarsely, he pushed aggressively and ferociously. Coline felt the heat of his release, marking his own ecstatic oblivion and spilled inside her.

He collapsed on top of her caging her with his heartbeat thumping wildly and his breath ruggedly harsh. He hugged her as he laid himself on the bed, cuddling her while her head rested in his shoulder. She traced the scar once more with her finger as if studying every curve and edge until he caught her hand and twined his fingers to hers and kissed the back of her hand. "Be mine, Coline."

"Bakit ako, JC? Why don't you look for someone worthy? Hindi kagaya ko."

"I found her Coline...That someone worthy. Iisa lang siya. Iisa ka lang. Give me a try,sweetheart. Your words may shove me away but your body tells me otherwise." He answered smirking as he penetrated her once more and swiftly positioned her on top of him, her legs parted, straddling him. He moved his hips to urge her and it made her flick and sit, his hands guiding her pelvis to grind in a most sensual manner, giving her an euphoric feeling.

Pikit-mata siyang gumiling sa ibabaw no JC, casting out her inhibitions. "Oh God, yes..." She whispered, arching her back, riding him erotically.

"Will you be mine then, my sweet heartbeat?"

"Mm...Mm..."

"I can't hear you sweetheart."

"Yes, JC. Yes..."