Scar

She reached for him and tasted again those intoxicating lips of his. They were both panting for air when she broke away from him, his arms still hugging her against the softness of the mattress, holding her tenderly like a breakable, fragile treasure that must be handles with utmost care. It was almost magical and time froze at the delicious contact as the guest room is filled with thumping of their hearts with emotions set free. They both want this. They both need each other. The desire...the heat...They can no longer hold on the reins.

Muling naghugpong ang mga labi nila at nagpalitan ng maiinit at maalab na halik. It was just a matter of seconds that they are both naked in bed, touching and kissing, groaning and moaning.

Pinaglandas ni Coline ang daliri niya sa pilat na nasa dibdib ng lalaking pumaibabaw sa kanya. Tracing the scar and settling her palm to feel the beat of what's inside it.

"I need words, Coline. I don't want to do this if you aren't ready." He said looking at her tender eyes.

She didn't bother to say a word. Instead, she snaked her arms around his nape. Pulling him closer, she gave him a sensual kiss. His skillful hands roamed and explored her body and played with her pebble-hard nipples. She jerked beneath him, her body responding to his touch, feeling each stroke and taking what he is willing to give.

A muffled moan escaped from her stinging lips when he touched her in her most intimate part and her legs parted automatically anticipating the up and down motion of his long fingers. This man can really turn her into a wanton woman. She is burning with longing, with passion.

"Aaahh..." Pigil niyang ungol saka kinagat ang ibabang labi sa kiliting dulog ng paghagod ng daliri ng lalaki sa loob ng kanyang kaselanan. Napakapit siya sa unan at napapikit ng dagdagan pa ni JC ng isa pang daliri ang naglalabas-masok sa naglalawa niyang yungib.

Her back arched as JC's fingers rhythmically glided in and out of her. Mas dumagdag pa sa sarap na nararamdaman niya ang pagsipsip ng lalaki sa kanyang mayamang dibdib habang himas-himas ang kabila. She swayed her hips welcoming his steady rhythm when she felt a familiar coiling inside her womb, her walls clenching at her coming orgasm. Napasabunot siya sa buhok ni JC at mas ibinuka pa ang hita. "Ooh, JC... I'm near..." She said with her eyes closed. Encouraged by her moans, pinagbuti lalo ng lalaki ang paghagod and then Coline wailed as her body convulsed, her lips shaped in O and her legs trembling.

JC then pulled out his fingers which were heavily coated with her juice and licked them clean of the milky-white cream. "Sweet." He huskily whispered.

"What is?" Curiously asked Coline who is still coming down from her mind-shattering orgasm.

"You." He answered grinning, as he glided the head of his thick throbbing manhood at her pinkish folds. He grunted at the lusciousness of their connection while she gasped at his hardness and hugeness, entering her slowly, stretching her, occupying her fully. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked when she hissed. "We're still halfway, sweetheart."

"H-half-way?" Napamulat siya sa narinig. Gosh. Para siyang nadedevirginize ulit dahil into ang unang pagkakataong nagpaangkin siya since Louie's death. And JC stretched her like a gymnast. Sagad na sagad, baon na baon. Or so she thought. Dahil sabi nga ng lalaki, "halfway" pa ang kailangan ipasok.