Marcus's POV

Marcus: ,,Ok I got it! Your the winner"I sat to her on the bank ,,so what to you want to do now?"

She looked at the view and I looked at her.

Elli: ,,I don't know, do you have an idea?"

She looked back to me and I looked away fast. I hope she didn't saw that I was starring at her.

Marcus: ,,What about asking questions? I mean I just wanna get to know ya...what about that?"

Ok that came out wrongly I think. But she just smiled at me and I directly forgot how embarrassing my behavior is right now.

Elli: ,,Good idea! And we could start by exchanging our mobile numbers....I mean if you want to. Then I could text you next time before I just stand in front of your house" she laughed.

She wanted my number. But wait, what if she just gives the number to other people? Or if she IS a Fan and just acts like she doesn't know about me and Martinus to get our numbers? I can't give her my number! That would be to dangerous. But I want to text with her. I want to give her my number.

Marcus: ,,Ok but promise me that you won't give it to nobody else!!! That's very important for me!"

Elli: ,,Ehm ok sure! I promise!" She hold up her hand and laughed.

She gave me here phone and I tipped in my number and on the ,,Name" Line I wrote >>Marcus🔥😏<< just for fun. Let's see if she changes it or not. If she does it would mean that she doesn't like me like I like her.

I gave her her phone back and she just took it and grinned:,,Good choice for the Name". ,,Now you have to text me!" I grinned back just the smiley in my ,,Name".

We talked about us and asked question to get to know eachother better. It was quite fun and that was actually a good idea. Because I think we kind of got closer because of that.

The sun was already going down and it was getting darker. ,,What about going back? It's getting late."

I hope she doesn't think that I don't want to spend more time with her, because that would be all I want right now.

Elli: ,,Your right! My mum will kill me. I'm already late for Dinner" she laughed.

,,Mine too" I answered back.

I stood up and gave her my hand and helped her up. Her hand feels so soft...I could hold her forever.

We walked down to the street where we normally would have to say goodbye and go in different directions. ,,I walk you home!" I smiled and said when she stopped to say goodbye.

,,Oh, so you are a Gentelmen" she joked.

,,Sure but just for pretty lady's like you" I answered back and grinned😏

we walked to her house which is for my taste a little bit to near. She stopped some steps away from her house and directly looked at me (I think she looks in my eyes).

Elli:,,Thank you for walking me home....and thank you for an amazing and funny day! It really helped to talk...now I know everything about you Marcus Gunnarsen!" She smiled and I had to grin.

Marcus: ,,oh is that a threat? That hurts! I told you all that stuff in trust" I joked and acted like she really hurt my feelings. Then we both had to laugh.

Elli: ,,They are all safe, I promise. Just like your number!"

Marcus: ,,Takk".

She had to laugh because I switched languages. ,,I hope we can repeat that soon! I had a lot of fun" she looked on the floor.

A little bit of shyness was in her face. But the words she said just made me happy and I gave her the warmest and closest to my heart smile and answered:,,I hope so too! See you tomorrow Princess"

I hugged her as a goodbye and turned around. I walked some steps away and turned around again and smiled while I saw that she was still looking at me. Ok this time I have to praise you Marcus. Well done you did a great job!!! I smiled and walked home.