Marcus's POV

Monday

>>pipipiip<<

my alarm clock ticked down. It's Monday. I mean I don't have anything against Monday's but today is going to be my first day in the new school. I hate these days. Every school is different and every time there are sooo many new people and they're all standing around you and shoot around with sooo many questions about you. I wish I could just stay at a school until I graduated. That would be way better than this.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom. After 15 minutes I was ready and walked downstairs to eat something. But while I sat on the table I nearly had to throw up. I was getting so nervous that I wasn't even able to eat something, so my dad drove me to school.

It's a really nice school. Very modern but also kind of typically Norwegian. And around us there was just nature...just the nature and us. I had to grin while I thought about what Marcus said yesterday and how we all had to laugh so hard. Maybe they go to school here too. That would be amazing, because then I would already have some friends. Ok maybe not friends yet but at least someone I know. Some familiar faces would really calm me down right now.

After my dad talked with the principal and I got my schedule and all the information I need I hugged my dad as a goodbye.

Dad: ,,You will rock that! I'm sure your new class will love you from the beginning on" he smiled at me with his typical >>everything will be fine>> face. But this time it really helped me.

Elli: ,,Thanks dad!"

I walked to my classroom. It's good that it is already 5 minutes break. I walked into the room. While I looked around someone came from behind and shocked me. I was shook and turned around to the person, it's laugh already uncovered who it is.

?: ,,Hey Beauty, I knew that we will see us again very soon!" He grind.

I smiled and answered Marcus:,,Well thank god that I'll be your new classmate now!"

He looked to the ground and wanted to say something but then Martinus came nearly jumping to us:,,Elli hey what's up!..." I didn't really listened because I just starred at Marcus and smiled. He is sooo cute...

I don't know what happened. I think I just was totally in my daydream about Marcus when Martinus began to wave his hand directly in front of my face:,,Earth to Elli, Hey!"

I shacked my head:,,Yeah Yeah I'm here! What's up?"

I recognized that Marcus laughed a little bit because of my embarrassing behavior. But now my concentration is full on Martinus.

Martinus: ,,I was wondering if you are our new student!?"

Elli: ,,Oh yeah I'm. It's my first school day today! So it would be super nice if you could just show me a place where I can sit."

Martinus smiled and nodded his head:,,Sure!".

We walked into the classroom to a free seat and Martinus went on:,,You can sit here! Marcus and I sit there", he pointed at two tables on the other side of the class room, ,,Next to you! And on the table on this side," he pointed at the table on the other side next to me, ,,There sits Bella. She is really nice!"

In this moment a girl came into the room and walked directly in our direction. Martinus nearly whispered:,, there she is!"

Then he talked louder and waved at the girl:,,Elli this is Bella your sit neighbor in class."

I smiled at her:,,Hey I'm Elli!"

She gave me her hand and I took it:,,Bella, nice to meet you!" She answered back.

The girl sat down on her chair and packed out her schoolbook and a college block to write on. I don't know why, but I kind of get the feeling that she is a little bit shy. But that's not a problem. She is nice.

Marcus: ,,So now you know the most important people of the class", he joked, ,,we talk later in the break!" He said and sat down on the table.

Martinus smiled:,,What he said" and did the same.

I sat down by myself and the lesson started. Yeah, I really have to thank god that I got into the same class as Marcus and Martinus. I just hope that my life keeps going that well like it does right now at this moment.