Elli's POV

I'm still confused what secret Marcus is keeping from me. But I'm not able to be angry of him for long. He is sooo cute and when we talked outside on the lunch break he was really sorry I felt that. And maybe the secret that he's hiding is not even a big thing. Maybe it is just something embarrassing for him. I should just enjoy the Moments with him and everything else will come by time.

But another thing. Why is Martinus acting weird lately? Or is it just me? Common Elli forget it! He just behaves like always, stop telling you something else.

I was the last one that came out of the classroom at the end of the lesson. Bella was already gone because she has an important meeting now. In front of our class room there only stood Marcus and some of the others. But where's? Martinus? I walked to Marcus and asked him:,,Hey...where is Martinus?"

He answered wondering:,,I don't know! From one second to the other he was gone."

,,Oh ok. Maybe he just walked home."

Marcus and I said goodbye to the others and walked out of the school. ,,Yeah maybe...but he never walked home without waiting for me. I don't know what's up with him lately."

,,Good! I thought it's just me that finds his behavior weird lately. He also ignored me the whole day. I don't know what I have done to him?!"

It's good that I have Marcus now by my side. I can always talk with him about my problems and about my thoughts. I know that without asking for...or something like that.

,,Really?! I haven't realized that." He was wondering and made a break to think about what I just said.
,,I'm going to talk to him when I'm at home! I promise."

,,Thank you!" I smiled and laied my head on his shoulder. He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

,,Everything for you....princess!" He smiled ;)

We came to the point where we have to go separate ways and said goodbye. I kinda didn't wanted to let him go. I know it's just for a day, but his near just makes me feel so comfortable and safe that I want to be with him the rest of my life.
And yeah I know that it's completely childish XD