Elli's POV

Luckily my parents left me alone. So did Bella. She brought me my things on sunday but didn't say a Thing. It was Sunday evening and tomorrow School started again. I was not looking Forward to it. Honestly, I just wanted to skip and pretend to be ill but I know that my parents would never allow it.

I was already nearly asleep as my phone went off and the Screen lighted up. I moved my head to see the Screen. Marcus called me. I haven't texted him since the Festival, same with Martinus. I knew they would start worrying one day, but I hoped it would be in some days.

The Screen went black again but lightened up seconds later. A text from Marcus showed and I read it.

Marcus:  <<Hey Elli, are you ok?>>

Marcus: <<We Need to talk!>>

Marcus: <<Bella told us what happened. Please let us meet and talk this out. >>

Marcus: <<I'm so sorry!>>

Marcus: <<I love you, Elli. I don't want to loose you...">>

And tears started to roll down my cheeks again. Once again I cried myself into sleep, nothing left than darkness and pain.

The next morning:
I woke up due to loud knocking on my door.
,,Elli...ELLI WAKE UP. You are going to be late for school. ELLI!!!"

my mums voice became louder and louder. My head hurt and every word from her hammered in my head like a sledgehammer.

,,Ok... OK I'm awake!" I screamed over the pain.

,,Hurry!" She answered and you could hear her going downstairs.

I whined and slowly turned around to take a look on my clock that showed  that it's already 7:26.

Wait! Shoot! 7:26.....F**ck. I have to be at school in 4 minutes. I jumped up from my bed and hurried into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair real quick. I took the first thing I got into my hands in my wardrobe and got dressed. I grabbed my school bag and ran downstairs.

,,Bye Mum, Bye Dad." I shouted in the kitchen, grabbed my jacket, put my shoes on and ran out of the door....

In all the hurry I totally forgot about what happened this weekend. I felt like vomiting. All the memories came splashing in my mind like a wave.

I already could see the school building becoming bigger as I came closer. I suddenly stopped. I don't want to go in there. I don't want to see Bella or Martinus, especially not Marcus. Just thinking about them, especially about Marcus hurt so much that my eyes became watery. What should I say, what should I do. How should I behave? Honestly I just want to turn around and go back home, straight in my bed.

But I need to go. I need to be strong or at least just seem to be strong from the outside. I gathered up all my courage and walked to school. They're not going to bring me down...