Martinus's POV

I don't know why but I'm kinda angry at Elli. I know she has done nothing wrong, but the fact that Marcus and her are something like a couple makes me so fuckin angry. But Marcus is my brother....my twin....I have to accept him with Elli and I have to be happy for him. But why is it so hard for me? Maybe I should just forget about Elli. It's the best for all of us if I just ignore her and act like she does not exist. Ok maybe it's just the best and easiest way for me.

Marcus And Elli stood up to go for a walk outside while I was talking to Bella. In thoughts I was looking at them walking together. I was just waiting for the moment when they would hold hands, but then I just saw Bella's Hand waving in front of my face.

,,Hello! Martinus! Is someone there?!"

,,Sure! What's up?" I answered and turned back to her.

,,Why are you and Marcus not telling Elli about you two?"

,,What do you mean?" I know exactly what she means with that, but I don't want to talk about that right now.

,,She still doesn't know that you and Marcus are stars! I mean I'm still wondering how she managed to not recognize it.

,,Why should we? If she finds out she finds out. You don't know how it is to be known in the whole country and also world wide. Sometimes we just want to feel like we're not famous and we're just normal boys from a small village in Norway, called Trofors. We haven't told her yet because we wanted to build a friendship with her without her just being nice to us because we're famous. A lot of people just keep up with us because of that and that sucks."

Ok that was a long answer...but I just said what I thought and had on my heart.

,,I'm sorry! Maybe sometimes I just forget about the bad sides of being famous." Silence between us for some seconds.

,,It's ok...I just have a bad day today! I should not let it out on you." Bella is not the one I'm angry of.

I'm not even really angry of someone...I'm just...jealous I think. ...