Martinus's POV

When I saw Marcus and Elli walking to the classroom holding hand and both smiling to the moon and back, I knew that they are a official couple now. And that still freaks me out. And the problem is, that I can't ignore what I'm feeling right now. I would like to but that is not that easy.

I wasn't able to concentrate the whole following lessons, because I just starred at Marcus and Elli. Angry. Or probably it's just jealousy. And maybe Bella recognized it. She looked at me and waved. Then she wrote something on a small piece of paper and threw it to me.

>>What's wrong? Why do you Stare at Marcus and Elli like that? Is there something I don't know?<<

I just cracked the small letter into million pieces and started to listen to our teacher. But I knew that my face still shows the same anger and jealousy.

After the last lesson of today finished, I stoop up, grabbed my backpack and walked out of the school before anyone was able to talk to me.
I nearly ran home. I just wanted to get a clear head again and get rid of all the thoughts in my head. But at the same time I felt a little tear going down my face. And at this moment I just wished that Elli never came to Trofors and that we have never met her. Maybe everything would still be perfect now. And maybe I would be not behaving like this.