Bella's POV

We finally arrived in Oslo after a long drive. Elli was still asleep on my shoulder. I turned the volume of the radio up and began the shake my whole body and dance to the song. Elli woke up immediately and looked at me confused and a bit angry, because I woke her up a little bit too rough probably.

,,WHAT are you doing???" she asked and I just had to laugh because she looks so confused XD

,,We're here! We're in Oslo!" I opened the door and walked outside. I love Oslo. It's a beautiful city and stands for all the things that Norway stands for. Or maybe just some of them....I don't know.

Elli came out of the car too and stretched her arms.
,,Sooo how do you like Oslo?" I asked her. It's the first time for her to be in Oslo, the capital of Norway. I'm excited to hear what she thinks of it.

,,It's....it's beautiful!" she said stunned. Yep, exactly what I expected.

,,So we still have some time left before the festival starts...so what do you want to do?"

,,what about a trip trough the city? You could show me a little bit around." She smiled because she knows that that's exactly what I hope for.

Honestly I kinda love to show people around. I love to show her the city and also some of my favorite places here. The city has a lot of beautiful places to show.
,,Amazing! Then let's goooo." i took her hand and started to walk.

After a while we came to the harbor and we decided to get some ice cream from a Gelateria in front of us. We haven't really entered the shop yet, when 2 blond girls and 2 boys (also blond) came out and nearly bumped into us.

I stood still and wasn't able to say or do something. It's not because of the girls, rather because of the two boys that looked kinda familiar to me. The girls too, but that doesn't matter to me. I've never been a fan of them. Finally I found my voice again. But Elli was faster.

,,Omg! Marcus, Martinus. What are you guys doing here?!"

I was trying to find out what she thinks. Is she angry or confused or....I don't know if she already knows about their career. But I think that they haven't told her yet. I totally forgot that they are the most famous pop acts in Scandinavia. How could I forget that? Marcus And Martins are going to perform at the Oslo Sommertid too! They are nearly going to host the whole festival. Omg! That's a disaster! I promised Marcus that I'm not going to tell her the truth and now....now I'm taking her all the way here to go to the Oslo Sommertid with her, where Marcus and Martinus are going to have a concert. Gosh! Bella! Your the most stupid person on earth I know! You will ruin everything! All of them are going to hate you!

I was so focused on painting the end of the entire world on a wall in my head that I didn't even listen to their conversation.