Marcus's POV

,,Oh ehm....we we we...Martinus and I came here to...to meet our friends! Lisa and Lena! Maybe you know them already...." I tried to explain. What the heck is Elli doing in Oslo? Why does my life hate me that much?!

I was totally freaking out inside but tried to hide it from the others. That's the worst thing that could have happened. Elli is going to find out the truth about me and Martinus. She will break up with me and hate me!

I was nearly getting a panic attack when I felt Martinus had on my shoulder.
,,It's funny that we meet 12 h from Trofors away!" He tried to calm down the situation.

,,Yeah! That's weird." Elli answered. Ok, maybe she believes the lie I told her. Again.

Sometimes I even ask myself >>why don't you tell her the truth<< I mean now she already knows me and she fell in love with me, so what's the point of keep lying to her. I fear that this one secret will once destroy what we have and I will loose her but on the other hand I'm scared to loose her if I tell her the truth about me and Martinus. What if she's not ready to date some famous, someone that goes on tour for several months, someone she has to share with million other girls out there that wish to be her and especially the hate out there. As a ,,celebrity" you face a lot of hate, no matter what and some of these comments and messages you get on a daily basis are really mean and hurt. We do get death treats nearly every week, some of them scare us so much that we can only go outside with bodyguards. I don't want her to deal with that. I want to keep her safe and sound.....even if that requires a lie...