Elli's POV

,,Because I was sitting with Bella. I thought we wanted to sit together at lunch break. So why had you let her sitting there alone on a table and you two sat across the yard on a table surrounded by other people?!" I answered a little bit angry.

,,We're sorry! But we never really talked with Bella and when we came outside she wasn't even there yet and then we sat to our friends. I haven't seen her coming outside until you walked to her." Marcus answered.

I heard that he was really sorry and regrets it. Martinus, who walked on the left side next to me said:,,That's why I was waving at you and asked you if you want to come to us. You could have brought her with you. That would not have been a problem!"

Ok maybe I was too hard with them and just understood everything wrongly. I mean I don't know how everything was before I came here! So if they didn't had to much contact with Bella I can't change anything about that. But maybe I can make it better now. Yeah! That's my mission now....I want us 4 to be friends and spend time together, because these 3 people have made my new start here in Norway so much easier and gave me a lovely welcome. And I want to thank them for that.

,,Oh sorry then it's my fault. I was just a little bit confused and Bella looked kind of sad to me so I thought it was because of you and....yeah the whole situation was Strange."

As I spoke the words out I saw Marcus and Martinus face becoming a smile. And Marcus answered directly:,,no problem! It was our fault too!" And Martinus laied his arm around my neck and said:,,So we're Friends again?!" I just nodded as an answer. And Martinus smile became even bigger: ,,Yeahhh best friends forever..." he nearly sang in a childish voice. we had to laugh.

I just can repeat it. I love this 2 boys. And that really means something when you think about the reason that I know them now for only 3 days. And Yeah I said that way too often now but it's just the truth. I really hope that this friendship will go on like this and we won't fight or something like that in the future.

We walked home together and were talking a lot. When we came at there house, 2 girls were standing outside and started screaming when we came around the corner. What? I'm confused. What's going on?

I whispered to Martinus:,,One question...what do they want? What's going on here?"

Marcus and Martinus both looked shocked. The girls came running to us and fell both of them in their arms. Ok I kind of feel like I'm in the wrong movie.

After they finally release them from the hug Martinus came back to me:,,I'm sry they are......friends from Sweden so we do Not see them so often. They surprised us! I hope it's ok that we have to go with them!"

Why am I not believing him? That all sounds kind of weird to me. I mean why would they scream when they see Marcus & Martinus when they are just friends from ,,Sweden"?

But i just nodded with my head and said:,,Sure! See you!" Marcus waved to me while he was talking with the girls and Martinus just smiled and turned around. I walked away slowly and listened to what they are talking about.

>>omg i still can't believe it!! I love you guys....mean so much.....can....on the album....<<

and then I was too far away. But what I just heard doesn't make any sense. What album? And why did one of the girls just say >>I can't believe it! I love you guys..<< Does that make any sense to you? I don't know why but I kind of get even more the feeling that they are hiding a secret from me. But what would it be? What is embarrassing enough that they wouldn't tell me. Ok maybe they just don't want to tell it me because we don't know eachother for too long. I should just trust them and forget everything.

I walked home and finished the homework we had. Then I layed down on my bed and was getting bored. So we have weekend. What could I do now?

I decided to text Bella:

Elli: >>Hey Bella! Do you have something to do today? I'm bored :] <<

But 15 minutes later she hasn't texted me back. Then I wrote Marcus:

Elli: >>What's up? What are you and Martinus doing today?<< he wrote me back only some minutes later.