Author's Note

For all the readers who's reading, about to read and already read this story, I want to clarify some things. Ilang bashers na ba ang nakuha ko dahil sa flow ng story na 'to? I lost count. Ilang beses na bang nadisappoint ang mga readers dahil dito? Many times.

With all due respect, you read this story for free. You don't pay me nor employ me, so I don't think I have to accept all your hurtful criticisms. At kahit siguro binabayaran ako, hindi ako tatanggap ng mga pangbabash sakin. Wow, artista ako? Artista lang?

For clarifications, this story was written when I had a huge problem. It's not just a problem that I can tell to anyone. I was experiencing trauma when I wrote this. I have so many pent up emotions that I even thought of killing myself that time but I kept myself sane and used this story to keep me going, to feel the will to live.

I wanted to wake up in the morning thinking of things that I have to do like updating this story. The roller coaster of emotions in this story are my emotions. You don't know the story behind my stories, so I will really appreciate it if you keep your hurtful criticisms to yourself.

Sabi nila, "You just know my name. Not my story."

Pero sabi ko naman, "You just know my pen name, not my real name and definitely not my story."