Chapter 26

Lady's note:

The following scenes are not suitable for young readers. Ayokong mawala sa wattpad ang istorya ko dahil lang nareport ito sa mga ganitong chapter.

May babala na sa una pa lang pero nagpatuloy ka kaya wala kang karapatan na i-report ito. Kung ayaw mo sa ganitong scene, pwede ka ng tumigil sa pagbabasa dito.

Marami na kasing story na naalis sa wattpad dahil na-ireport dahil sa bed scenes. Utang na loob naman po, wag niyo po itong ireport dahil hindi lang kayo ang nagbabasa.

P.S. Mature Content is next. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Jack's POV

Damn it!

Sh*t!

F*ck!

Bullsh*t!

P*tang-*na!

Kūso!

P*ta!

Lahat na lang ng mura na sabi ko na sa isip ko. Sino bang hindi mapapamura?

Scarlett is sitting astride to me grinding her hips. I don't want f*cking happen. We just found ourselves kissing each other. Touching each other. Undressing each other.

We are both have naked and I can't help but to admire her body. Her breast. It's bigger than before.

She's so hot. She's so beautiful. She's so gorgeous. She's the woman I love. The mother of my children.

I unclasped her brassiere and pleasure her with my mouth and hands. Her moans are music to my ears. I love this woman so much.

"I love you, baby." I said in a husky voice

She kissed me hard before speaking.

"I love you too, Jack."

Hearing her saying those words make me the happiest guy on earth. I kissed her. I want to make her feel how much I love her. How I want her in my life. How I'm afraid of losing her.

I moaned when she touched my crotch. She unbuckled my belt and removed it. I groaned when she stand up but she smiled seductively and slowly removed her skirt.

Damn. I immediately removed my pants leaving me with my boxers. I can't wait to take her. To make her mine.

I kissed her again and wrapped my arms around her waist. I can feel her bare breast and it added my desire. I stopped kissing her and put her one peak on my mouth. She arched her body giving me more access.

I caressed her bossom down to her thighs and lift her. She automatically wrapped her thighs around my waist. I can feel her wetness. I walked to our room while kissing her. I laid her in bed and started pleasuring her again.

I rub my crotch on her wetness that make us moan. I touch her wetness and rub it in circular motion. She moaned again and arched her body.

I kissed her jaw down to her neck. I found her peaks again. I suck it hard that made her moan in pleasure. I went down and remove her remaining garments. I spread her legs but she refused.

"Jack!" she said shyly

"What baby? Just spread your legs."

She slowly spread her legs and now I can see my sanctuary. Damn. She's so wet.

I kissed her wetness and suck it. I lick it. She's so sweet. I thrust my tongue inside her.

"Sh*t! Jaaaaack!"