50.

Justine Indira Skyers-1995
California, Los Angeles, America

I came home back from tour and all I wanted was a rest but DeVante called me saying he wanted me over. It wasn't to check his music but he told me to dress up really nicely. I assumed he was making dinner but I pray that he's taking me out instead because damn I know for one thing for sure, he ain't the best cook in the world.

I was thinking that it would be the best time to fess up to him about me and Pac but I didn't want to kill the moment, you know what happened if he asked me to marry him or something?....wait a minute, he gonna have to wait until three months or more to do that shit!

I went into my room to get ready for this little dinner he could be preparing. I wore a white ruffled up, puffy short sleeves Bardot crop top with black high waisted leather wide leg trousers. I put on my black vinyl strappy heels. I slicked my Hair back giving a middle parting, into a low ponytail.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1995
California, Los Angeles, America

I wanted to do something special for Justine as I haven't done since....like....exactly, I don't even remember when was the last time I did something special for her.

Anyways, I set rose red petal trails, heading to the dining room, where the table was nicely lit up with just two candles and some more roses. I made...let me correct myself, ordered really nice food for us because I think me and Justine both know that I ain't the best cook out there. I didn't want to spoil the even by giving her food poisoning when trying to cook fancy food for her.

I heard a knock on the door and I fixed myself up really quickly before running like a mad man for the door. I got the note that I wrote for her and placed it on the floor. I opened the door and hid in a different room quickly to find a shorter way to get to the kitchen without seeing me.

It's amazing what big houses can do for you!

~Justine
I got shook for a minute as I saw the door open but nobody was there to greet me. Anyways I made my way into his house and was only stopped by rose petals leaving a trail and a card.

I picked the card up and opens it:

Too find me,
Follow these petals,
And there you shall be

'Awh this boy think he slick trying to write me some 12 worded poem' I laughed to myself

I blessed his effort and went on forward to find his ass. Damn this boy got me playing games. I'm tired, hungry and I just wanna go home. I only did this because it seemed like something special he was planning for the first time in years.

As I continued to walk on, I was smelling food- food I definitely knew his ass didn't cook. Like I said, he's cooked some things that literally everyone can cook but when he cooking something fancy, he'll end up killing someone.

I had to stop a little bit because it smelt way to good. I felt Jerry when he smelt cheese coming from a mile away. Flying in the whiff of the smell, making me close my eyes as if I was drifting of into a deep sleep.

After dozing of a little, I hurried myself into the dining room where the petals stopped just in case I left DeVante waiting for too long.

He was dressed up smartly but knew how to keep it street. He wore a red silk long sleeve shirt that was unbuttoned, exposing his tattoos. He had on black baggy trousers that had a gold chain dangling from the sides. We were inside and he felt like he had the need to have sunglasses on while he was smoking his cigar.

Why the hell he gotta be so extra for?

I just faked smiled to him as he got up and gave me long lusted kiss. As I was kissing him, I was still thinking of the way I kissed my Pac. It's crazy I can kiss a girl and not feel shit but when I kiss my best friend, I feel shit...I feel guilt.

'You okay?' He asked as I pushed him of me

'Yeah I'm fine....you look nice' I changed the subject quickly

'Oh thank you....you look nice too' he smiled gripping my ass a bit

Nice? That's all I get? Nice. I put in a lot of effort to look as nice ass I could just to impress his ass when I could be laying in my bed at this time.

He pulled out the chair for me to sit down as I waited in for him to bring out the food. I sipped on the red wine that was on the table, getting into deep thoughts about Pac. You see I don't like him like that but that night we had, I can't stop forgetting about it.

Do I like him more than a friend or am I just feeling guilt?

The smell of the food that was put on the table snapped me out of my thoughts. I saw that it was stir fry mixed with cooked vegetables and my favourite, prawns. I tasted it and damn a smile lit up on my face. It tasted so good, it was the right spice, right texture...damn I'm acting as if I'm a food critic!

Half way into my meal and all of a sudden I started feeling sick inside my stomach. It wasn't because of the food because the food was good but it was because of guilt. I was touching my barely eating my food as I took the time to mess around with it in the bowl. I realised it made DeVante stop eating as he knew that I wasn't alright at all.

'Justine...you Okay' he asked looking up at me

Well it looks like I'm gonna have to confess as I haven't got any choice now.

'DeVante I have something to tell you' I said looking at the table

'You can tell me anything' he caressed my hand

Yeah but how are you going to react?

'DeVante I love you, I love you with all my heart' I sighed 'but I made a mistake one night and I want to apologise for it as I promise you I'll never do it again. I slept with Tupac while I was on tour'

Damn I ruined his night. His face went soft, he gave me an apologetic look. Damn if I just listened to Faith and told him at the right time, but my ass couldn't keep quiet.

'You What?' He asked softly

'I'm sorry DeVante I didn't mean too' I apologised again 'we were talking and things got lost in our emotions and-'

'I'm not mad at you Justine' he said

'Come again' I said as a weight was lifted of my chest

'Why should I be mad at you?' He said 'I'm disappointed but I'll be coming off as an hypocrite if I confronted you in your actions'

'Thank God' I whispered to myself 'I won't do it again but I don't want you to be cool with us cheating with other people while we are in a relationship'

'I understand that' he said 'lets just forget that we ever cheated and focus on us?'

'New you, New me' I chucked

I know for sure DeVante ain't cool with it. He gonna be watching like a hawk now and probably threatening Tupac's as or any other man that comes to close to me. I know how DeVante can get when things don't go his way, and it ain't a nice view as well.