25.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1993
Manhattan, New York, America

Damn that blunt is as strong as fuck. I can't even remember her name. All I know is that there is a thick light skin bitch in front of me in a tight gold dress hugging her body right.

 All I know is that there is a thick light skin bitch in front of me in a tight gold dress hugging her body right

I went back to her place since if I go back to my place, I wouldn't have any privacy.

Before she even opened the door, tongues were already connected to each other, causing the tension to become even more hotter. She looked the door but I slammed her against the door kissing her wet kisses on her neck but no enough that it would end up giving her love bites.

Her legs soon became attached, wrapped around my torso. I picked her up and went into one of her rooms. I was so caught up, that I didn't even have time to see what was around me.

I dropped her onto the bed, thinking that I would be going on top but instead she wanted to go on top of me. I didn't have any problem with it so I let her do what shit she was doing.

Her lips were soft and sweet. I felt like a little child eating cotton candy and licking my lips from the sweetness. Her delicate finger tips came travelling up under my shirt. I twitched a little bit as her hands gave me the chills.

My thoughts have completely disappeared. I forgot the album I had to get back too, I forgot that we had the offer of being with Suge, Damn I even forgot that I had a girlfriend.

SHIT! Justine!

I continued to kiss her but I really wanted to move away from her. I can't do this again.

'Can we stop?' I muttered

She ignored me and carried on. She started to grind on me and I should be turned on but I wasn't.

'Please can we stop, I don't feel right' I said once again

Again she ignored me. I felt myself getting aggravated because I started to get uncomfortable. I didn't want to hurt Justine and I don't give two shits if I hurt this Erin- whatever the hell her name girl.

'I said get the FUCK OFF ME!' I shouted pushing her off of me

Thank God she didn't fall.

'Look don't be getting mad!' I said 'I told you to get off nicely and you chose to ignore me. I can't be fucking around with hoes when I have a girlfriend. I ain't right and you and I know that'

She started tearing up but I didn't care. I gave her one last look and grabbed my stuff and left.

Damn I would've loved to continue but it just didn't feel right, especially when I'm with Justine.

Erica Marie Mena-1993
New York, New York City, America

That nigga wanna be calling me hoe, a hoe! He don't even know me. What makes it even worse, he pushed me. No guy has ever denied having sex with me and he did. Damn that bitch always getting in the way.

Haha! This nigga think he's getting of easily. Well if I can't have sex with him, so won't Justine.

Ready for plan B....