18.

Justine Indira Skyers-1992
Charlotte, North Carolina, America

I had second thoughts on this but DeVante is taking me to meet his daughter, Dyana. I didn't want to go at first because his ex girlfriend, Tammy was going to be there and I didn't want to create tension, but he said she wouldn't be there so I was relieved.

I didn't want to stay at his house because his father would've came at me and started making me feel bad so I headed of with DeVante.

'So tell me, who does Dyana look like?'

'Me' he blurted out proudly

'She look like you!' I joked laughing hard

'Aye Shut up man'

'Boy I'm playing'

We got to the house and I Stayed in the car as I waited for DeVante to come with Dyana. Even though Tammy seemed to be calm with me for dating her ex, I was too scared to go out with him because I didn't want her to feel some type of way. No girl should have to go through that at all.

DeVante came back with Dyana and damn I swear it was a mini him but in the girl version.

My eyes got wider as I never saw a baby as beautiful as her in my life. Damn him and his ex have some good genes.

'OMG she's so cute!' I said smiling hard 'Can I hold her?'

With no hesitation he gave me Dyana and she immediately stretched her arms to me as a smile came across her face.

'What's your name baby' I asked

'Dyana' She said in a shy tone, resting her head onto my shoulder

'De, how old is she?' I asked

'She's two nearly turning three'

'Awh'

I literally didn't want to let go of her. She was so precious. She held onto me as she had her thumb in her mouth. Her hair was light brown. I was confused though because DeVante had really dark brown hair and Tammy's hair was blonde. She must've got her hair colour from her grandparents.

'Justine gonna give you to daddy now' I said giving her one last hug and giving her to DeVante

'Noooo!' She whined 'I wanna stay with Justie'

'Daddy gonna put you in your car seat' he baby talked 'of you let me put you in your car seat, we'll and get ice cream'

'Ice cream!' She shouted excitedly

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1992
Charlotte, North Carolina, America

Tammy isn't always there to go clothes shopping with Dyana so I decided to go and get her some new clothes. I wasn't planning to do so but Justine was with me so she would be able to help me.

Charlotte was a quiet area so I was able to get some quiet time and not get distracted. Justine has been in the industry longer than I have so most people recognise her from her music videos. We both signed some autos then got back to whatever we had planned to do.

'De what about this' Justine suggested 'she would look really cute'

'It's too short' I said

'Boy what are you talking bout?' She asked looking at me crazy

'I think it's inappropriate'

'You wouldn't think find it inappropriate if I came up with a short skirt for myself'

Agh! She got me there.

'There's nothing wrong with short skirts but I don't want her acting fast before her age comes'

'Baby don't worry' she said 'let her try it on and if you don't like it on her, we won't buy it'

I waited for them while they were in the dressing room. As I was thinking of having kids with Justine. You might think I'm weird but when I love a woman hard, I start planning the future way to early. To see Justine with my daughter, getting along very well, warms up my heart. She instantly felt comfortable around Justine and Dyana doesn't get comfortable around strangers that quickly.

'So what do you think' Justine asked snapping me out of my thoughts

I looked down at Dyana and she reminded me so much of Justine. Cute, happy and beautiful. I wish Tammy was here to experience shopping more often with Dyana. But Justine sure knows how to dress.

'Wow!' I said smiling

'Speechless, aren't you' Justine smiled

'Daddy I like it, I like it' Dyana jumped up and down in her skirt

We picked up more things to buy food her and paid for our items.

Dyana was feeling hungry so we went to McDonald's to get something to eat. She had a happy meal while me and Justine just had a regular Mac burger with chips and a drink.

Dyana was getting tired and it was time to bring her back to Tammy. I got on the phone with her so she knew not to pick her up and I would've dropped her off to her.

Dyana was asleep until the car journey finished.

'Dyana, come and say bye bye to Justine'

'Bye bye Justie' she said nearly going back to asleep again

I gave her back to Tammy and went back into the car. I missed Tammy a lot but not enough to want her back. I'm proud that she's mother of my child, she seems to be an excellent mom.