40.

Justine Indira Skyers-1994
California, Los Angeles, America

'How could you Pac!' I said with an disbelief look

'Do what?' He asked adjusting himself in the chair

'Bail Suge out of Jail'

'I had to' He said smoking his blunt

'Have you not seen me?' I asked getting angry 'my bruises are healing at the moment and for you to bring that man back in my life to kill me, is absolute bull'

'Look I'm sorry Aight it's business' he said still not wanting to care

I started to screw my face at him as his attention adverted to the soundboard. I observed him carefully thinking how dumb he could be at this moment. The time I'm in pain, literally no one to talk too, he decides to show me little affection.

'Sorry my ass!' I said as I took the blunt away his mouth

'Yo give me my fucking blunt back!' He raised his voice, standing up from his seat

'You ain't getting shit back!' I said sternly

'Look I'm not playing give me my blunt back' he said getting a little aggressive

'See you getting mad about some blunt but you can't get mad about the fact that your only best friend that had your back 24/7 nearly died because of your boss' I slyly chuckled becoming serious afterwards

He calmed down a little, looking like he was slowly thinking about the past. His eyes went to mine then back to the ground. He clutched his fists together before releasing a heavy sigh from his lips. He walked up to me and his hands caressed my lower arm slowly moving down to hold my hand.

'Justine you know that I know that what he did was uncalled for and he needed to pay but business is business. Without him Death Row Records would fall apart.'

'You were doing fine until your dumbass decided to say business is business' I said unlocking on my hand with his 'I don't understand you can spit crazy shit on your own why do you need to rely on his ass?'

'Oh I can do it by myself but what about the other artists?'

'You should've taken over and did his job'

'Shit just don't work like that Justine' he chuckled

'Ugh...fuck this' I said 'I'm not here to discuss Death Row I'm here to discuss the fact that you betray me for that'

'Look can we come of the subject?' He complained

'The fuck not!' I Shot back

Of course being the annoying brat he his, he went back to the soundboard and ignored my ass as I started to complain.

'Aye I'm still talking to you....I feel like I'm fucking talking to myself'

'You are idiot!' He Shot back

Oh no that nigga didn't just insult me....

I back handed his shiny bald head that was covered with just a bandana. I made sure I slapped it hard so he knew who the fuck he was talking to.

'URGGG WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?' He Shot out of his chair pushing me to the wall

'YOU NEED TO FUCKING WATCH WHO YOU'RE TRYING TO FIGHT WITH PLEASE!'

'FUCK YOU MAN STOP TRYING TO ACT TOUGH!' He shouted 'YOU LET CHRISTOPHER, DEVANTE AND SUGE BEAT YOUR ASS DIRTY PLENTY OF TIMES!'

My temper started to ease a bit but I was feeling hurt at the fact that he had the audacity to talk about my personal issues.

'Now yo' ass wanna stay quiet?'

I stayed quiet for a little bit then opened my mouth.

'Fuck this man I'm out' I said 'since all this money and fame shit starts running into your life, you wanna switch up on a person that's been there for you'

'We were tight since little kids and you wanna leave me hanging at my worst?'

'Yo stop acting like you're always the victim of every single situation you're in!'

'It's not my fault that people like to hurt me everyday that I have to end up being the victim' I teared up leaving the studio

'Yo....Justine I didn't-' he said running after me

'No, save your fucking lines.' I cried ' I don't need you, DeVante, any of you lying niggas. All you niggas got in common is hurting people. I swear after I finish up my album, I'm out of this shithole!'