17.

Justine Indira Skyers-1992
Charlotte, North Carolina, America

I went outside to see DeVante walking up and down the street smoking a blunt. He looked really angry and I didn't know if I should interrupt him or just walk away and mind my business.

'You have another blunt I can smoke' I said nervously laughing

He stopped walking and looked at me. He never said anything, he just came up to me, took the blunt away from is mouth and kissed me passionately. My hand slowly made its way to take his blunt away from behind his ear. I pulled away from him so I could smoke the blunt recovering from shock.

'How comes you ain't tell me this before De' I said with an apologetic look

'I didn't know the right time to' he said taking the blunt from me 'I didn't know my father was going to act like that in front of you'

'It's cool but tell me what happened to your fallout with your father, if your not ready, I understand' I said

'No no it's cool it's about time I tell you'

He made sure that we both took our last pull from the blunt before he put it out so we could go inside to talk. He took me into his old bedroom and locked the door so no one could come in.

He feel on the bed laying on his back as half of my body laid onto of him.

'Sooo.....' I said awkwardly

'When I was sixteen, I ran away from home to get a job from Prince. He turned me down and I was stuck in Minneapolis with no money to get back home. I had no shelter, food or drink. I was sleeping on the street, lobbies'

'Damn' I said shocked

'Yep I know' he added 'Dalvin, K-Ci and Jojo were able to send some money to me so I could get home safely. They had to empty there savings just so I could get back home safely, when my father could've helped but he ignored me. My mother tried to help as well but stopped when he changed the number when I tried to contact.'

My heart stopped for a moment. How can you abandon your deserted son on the streets of Minneapolis. And his father tried to come out for my parents.  Please!

'What happened when you got home?'

'It was all happened in a flash' he said 'as my mother and brothers welcomed me with open arms, my dad decided to beat me, beat me left right and centre, beat me til I was black and blue'

'Rah!'

'I still have one of the scars on my body which is near my torso'

He began to lift up his shirt but I was too distracted by his sharp V and his abs.
Damn Justine! Wrong time to get horny!

My hands gently caressed his scar but he suddenly let out a hiss.

'I'm sorry I didn't mean-'

'No it don't hurt it's that your hands are too damn cold' he laughed 'did you put them in the freezer or something?'

'Shut up or I'll finish up your fathers job' I joked

I sat up on the bed and bought myself on top of him. I bought my face close to him and I started pecking his lips. It looked like he wanted to tell me something else but but damn I was hungry for his ass.

His hands traveled up to my ass, gripping it tightly. I let out a silent moan, not loud enough for his parents to hear. I removed my lips from him and I bit my lip.

'There anything else you wanna tell me' I asked flirtatiously

He chuckled at me and gripped my ass even tighter making me hiss. I started to move up and down, rubbing myself into his dick which got hard. I he started licking his lips and smiling as if he just got a toy he always wanted.

'Fuck!' He muttered under his breath

'You like that don't you' I said

'Don't stop'

'Well imma have to, I'm not gonna have you feeling all sorts of emotions under parents roof.'

He groaned like a little child. I put my hands under his shirt and started rubbing my up and down. A smile transformed on his lips and he started licking his lips. I lifted his shirt up and started tracing my tongue over his tattoos on his chest. I finally found a clear spot which was around his torso and started sucking on his bare Caramel skin as if I was sucking the juice out of an ice lolly.

My breathing kind of came out of control as he started rubbing hard onto my ass after giving him like four love bites on his body.

I don't know what it is but it's like he has the magic touch. He can please a girl right even if they still had there clothes on.