College (Freshman Year) -Part Two

Harry's POV

When our class was finally over (we both were majoring in psychology), Louis and I drove home. He was starving, and I was on the brink of it.

The door of our flat was opened the minute we reached the door, by a hyper Niall and a grinning Liam.

"What were you two doing in here?" I asked suspiciously, eyeing the empty boxes of pizza and cringing at the loud music blaring into my ears.

"We're having a party, duh," Niall rolled his eyes, gesturing around the small room.

"Without us?" Louis scoffed, barging past me and into the room and placing his hands on his hips to glare at the two boys.

"Hey! We left you some pizza."

Both me and Louis gave him a mean look when we realized there was only one piece left. 

"Weren't there four boxes?" And that had me wondering why they even brought that much in the first place.

"Oh," Niall began, looking out the window before turning his head back to us. "There were some stray dogs outside. You could see their ribs, so we gave them-"

"Do you smell 'lie' in here?" I sniffed, looking at Louis then back at Niall.

"He's not lying!" Liam jumped in, grabbing my arm and leading me to the window. We were on the first floor, so I could easily see everything.

And it turned out they weren't lying. There was sauce literally wiped all over the sidewalk.

"Now who's gonna clean that up?" Louis sassed, flipping his hair to the side, and I smiled at him fondly.

"The rain," Niall said quietly, before bursting into laughter. And then we were laughing with him, until Louis' stomach growled loudly.

I knew we both had the same idea in our heads when we looked at each other. I could read him like a book, and right now he wanted that piece of pizza sitting on the counter.

"Please, Harry?" Louis whined, slowly walking closer to the pathetic piece of pizza.

And for some reason, when he showed me his blue puppy dog eyes that I have been seeing since we were little kids, I felt my heart melt just a bit. His hair was a lot longer now and he looked so beautiful that all I could do was stare at him and wonder if anyone could ever be as flawless as him.

"Okay, there's some weird stuff going on right now," I heard Niall comment, but all I could do was watch Louis' eyes soften when he finally met my gaze, and then he had this cute, knowing smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile back.

Honestly, having the chance to grow up with Louis was the best thing that could've happened to us. I literally know everything about him; his childhood stories, his most embarrassing moments, his favorite color, and what he likes to do when he's bored. And the best thing is, when I look him in the eyes, I'm brought back to primary school all over again.

My thought process was broken when Niall stepped in front of me, waving a hand in front of my eyes.

"Harry, stop staring. You have this creepy look on your face and it's scaring Liam."

"Harry wants you to leave," Louis said in a low voice, walking towards me and moving Niall out of the way.

"Gladly. We'll go to the hotel and come back tomorrow when the heart eyes stop," Niall laughed, grabbing Liam and pulling him out the door, but not before grabbing that last piece of pizza on the table.

And the minute the door shut all I could see was Louis and his lips were on mine and I was running my hands through his hair and he was gripping my hips.