Ninth Grade (Freshman) -Part One

Harry's POV

"Sex. Get used to the word, because it really annoys me when people giggle during this." I sent Louis a look, biting my lip to keep from smiling. Louis was about two seats across from me, though I wanted him to switch with the girl right beside my desk.

"69," Louis mouthed, and I struggled to control my laughs as Mr. Compton stared around the room, his eyes narrowed as if daring us to giggle.

"I recommend getting married before you even think about having sex, but kids, it's your choice." His eyes landed on me, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I would show you a video, but apparently we're not allowed to. So instead I will explain what happens. You will see pictures though" The whole class groaned, and I smiled as I watched Louis blush and stare at his desk.

"What sex is, is a man and woman joining together. There are many different ways." Now my cheeks were burning. But I was also quite angry.

A man and woman joining together.

As if reading my mind, Louis glanced at me and frowned, before taking both his pointer fingers and clashing them together.

Oh god Louis, I thought, before chuckling, my voice cracking a bit. Mr. Compton stopped talking and casted his eyes on me.

"Why is this funny to you?" He glared, and I cringed a bit before answering.

"I don't find it funny sir. I'm just quite offended." Louis widened his eyes but I could see him smiling.

"Why is that?" Mr. Compton placed his wrinkled hands on his hips.

"He's gay," a girl from the back of the classroom called, and I didn't know whether to be mad or not.

Mr. Compton blinked, looking at the picture on the projector. Currently there was an image of a woman and man holding hands.

"Uhm. I'm sorry. I guess, I could teach that to you, I think?" He seemed much more nervous now as our classmates smirked and chuckled at my comment. I could feel Louis' intense stare on me, and I turned to make eye contact with him. There was a different emotion in his eyes, like sadness... and lust?

Stop getting your hopes up, Harry.

Once everyone had recovered, Mr. Compton began to teach. First he gave us a long boring talk about STD's, and almost everybody in the class shuddered as he showed a picture of a man with an STD.

And then we moved on to sex.

Heterosexual sex.

He began showing many inappropriate pictures, and everyone burst into huge giggle fits, many pretending to look away but staring through their hands.

Have they never seen a penis before?

Then there were many graphic pictures if the actual process. It might as well have been a video. All the girls had their heads down, their faces flamed.

I just watched, trying to imagine myself like that with a girl.

I couldn't, really. When I thought about "making love" to someone, I could only imagine one person.

It just happened to be the boy entertaining the whole class by sticking his finger into the little hole he made with his fingers, and at the same time, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

Mr. Compton looked like he could murder Louis, and Lou was completely oblivious. Just as Louis began sucking on his finger seductively, still making eye contact with me, Mr. Compton blew the whistle around his neck.