11th Grade (Junior) -Part Six

Harry's POV

Come to mine after school. Need to talk. -Niall :)

I locked my phone and shoved it in my pocket, searching around the bustling hallway for my best friend. It was raining outside, so I was planning on taking the bus, but I couldn't seem to find Louis.

I pulled my phone out again, swiping my phone across the screen adn clicking on the messaging app. Can I go home first? I texted back, my eyes occasionally searching people's faces.

Sure.

I sighed and adjusted my backpack on my shoulder before calling Louis. It rung and rung, until it went to his answering machine.

"Hi, this is Louis. Don't miss me too much while you wait for me to call you back. Bye."

I giggled, wanting to hear more of his light, soft, perfect voice, before running towards the bus and hoping that Louis was there.

He wasn't.

***

"Hey mum, can I use the car? I need to go to a friends." I gave my mum hopeful eyes while walking towards the car keys on the counter. She eyed me suspiciously, looking me up and down.

"Why can't you just walk? Louis lives right across from us."

"It's not Louis."

Mum's eyebrows raised slightly, shaking her head and drinking a sip of her tea.

"Who is it then?"

"It's Niall, mum, can I please use the car?" I sighed, my hand inching towards the keys.

"Fine," she waved her hand, "Go." I gave her a quick smile and ran out the front door to the car, turning the key in the ignition and driving towards Niall's house.

The road seemed quite familiar, as me and Louis had taken it to Niall's birthday party when we decided to walk. I smiled a bit at the memory, until the thought of Zayn and Nick turned it into a frown.

"I'm here," I murmured, pulling into Niall's long driveway and braking near the pathway to his front door. I yanked open the door and ran through the rain to his door, knocking loudly until it flung open.

"Harry! You're here!"

"I am," I said flatly. I'd been in a bad mood since I lost track of Louis, and he wouldn't return my calls.

Niall blinked a bit before placing his hand on my shoulder. "Come in."

I tried to give him a genuine smile, but I wasn't going to until I knew my boyfriend was okay. I followed Niall passed the light blue walls of his large house until we arrived to a door by the kitchen. I raised my eyebrow as Niall took a deep breath, turning around and standing in front of the door.

"I have a surprise!" He singsonged. I wondered what it was, but I was too afraid to ask. So instead I just bit my lip and nodded, trailing behind him as he practically skipped down the stairs to the basement of his house. My eyes widened as I heard slight murmurs, but my lips quickly turned into a smile when I heard his beautiful, musical laugh ring through my ears.

"Why is Louis here?" I breathed, biting my lip to keep from smiling even wider. Niall chuckled, nudging his shoulder into mine before leaning close to my ear.

"It was a trap," he whispered, and I narrowed my eyes.

"Who else is here?"

"Uhm, it's just you, me, Louis, Liam, and uh.. Zayn."

"Zayn!? Are you crazy?!" I clenched my fists. I needed to see Louis. I could not trust Zayn to be in the same room as him. Niall sighed and dragged me behind him until we reached the back room of his basement, and I immediately met eyes with my best friend. He didn't look scared; he was actually smiling and his hair was messed up in this sexy way.