11th Grade (Junior) -Part One

Harry's POV

I didn't really know what exactly me and Louis were. We said we were best friends that happened to like kissing each other.

Neither of us minded, in fact I found it quite fun. But the thought of asking him to be my boyfriend had crossed my mind many times.

I gave Louis a quick hug before heading to 7th period, my last class of the day. It happened to be a study hall, which I was extremely grateful for.

"Hey Harry." I froze at the familiar voice that I hadn't heard since the seventh grade, when he was screaming at me for breaking up with him.

"Uhm.. hi Nick," I stuttered, slowly turning around to face him. He motioned his head to an empty pair of two desks, and I reluctantly sat down beside him.

"So how are you Harry?" Nick smiled, getting his homework out and placing it on the desk.

"Fine." I cleared my throat. "Ehm, not to sound rude, but why are you talking to me?" Nick flinched a bit, blinking, but there was still a small smile on his lips.

"That did sound a bit rude," he mumbled, and I surprised myself by laughing.

"Sorry," I grinned, before turning serious again. "But, really, why?"

"I was gonna ask you something, but if you want-" Nick began, gathering up his stuff as he proceeded to stand up.

"Wait!' Shut up Harry.

"What were you gonna, ehm, ask me?" I coughed. Nick raised his eyebrow and plopped back on the chair.

"Well, I'm having a party at my house tonight. You wanna come? Niall and Zayn will be there," he added, and I furrowed my brows.

"Who are Niall and Zayn?"

Nick sighed, pulling his phone out of his pocket and unlocking it. I watched him as he tapped a few things before holding the screen in front of me. It was a picture. Nick was in the middle, and next to him was a blonde boy and a tan boy with dark hair.

"Oh, I recognize them!" I cried, receiving annoyed looks from my classmates.

"Yeah.." Nick rolled his eyes, reminding me of his rude behavior I used to despise him for. "I'm surprised you don't talk to them."

I shrugged, before mumbling pathetically, "I mostly only talk to Liam and Louis." Nicks eyes widened.

"Wow. You guys have been friends forever." I nodded, staring at my hands splayed flat on the desk.

"So, do you wanna go or not?"
"Huh?"

"The party!" Nick huffed, running his hands through his hair.

"Oh, yeah, I guess." I shyly stared at my desk until Nick started to leave.

"Cool, see ya there, I guess." I finally looked up as Nick moved to another desk on the other side of the room.

***

"Don't wander away from me, always be holding your drink, don't have sex, and you must kiss me at least once." I turned and placed a sloppy kiss on Louis lips, and he giggled.

"Not now, silly, at the party." I nodded, biting my lip to keep from laughing.

I had made the hasty decision to take Louis to the party with me, whether Nick invited him or not. Because not having any of my friends there would be terribly boring.

Nick was only a block away from Louis and I, so we decided to walk. I was wearing a rolling stones T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and boots. Louis, on the other hand, had on a Vans shirt, black skinny jeans, and his black vans that I loved him in. I also loved the fact that his legs were so much shorter than mine, and so were his arms.