Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Bellamy's POV

It had been hours of fighting. Just when I thought it was over another came from behind me and tackle me to the ground.

Then someone stabbed him in the back.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you" Octavia said with a sword in her hand.

I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Ow" she winced in pain as an arrow went threw her leg. I caught her and picked her up.

"I got her " Lincoln said.

"Okay take her." I said while handing her to him.

"I love you Bellamy" Octavia said as she was taken away and she started crying.

I headed for camp. now it was night time and everyone was either dead or fighting.

Clarke's POV

"Miller! where's Bellamy?" I screamed at him.

"He's out there ..., we have to get people inside now Clarke." he said and ran into the drop ship.

"No!" I screamed.
I saw tristan being tackled by bellamy.I started running to him.

He shot him but nothing came out ,he had ran out of bullets. then he tackled him with a sword in his hand.

Finn came running from the drop ship and saw them. He ran to them and tackled Tristan.
Then more came and started taking him away giving Bellamy enough time to run.

"CLARKE NOW" Someone screamed bit I just started at the sky to see the ark coming down.

"Oh...my...god!" I said as I looked into the sky.

I quickly raven to the drop ship to see Raven on the ground.
The last thing I saw before closing the door was Finns face.

"AHHH" Anya screamed as she jumped in.

"Your gonna lose Anya , your out numbered" I yelled as the 100 corned her and started beating her up.

"STOP.., WE ARE NOT GROUNDERS" I screamedd and everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Clarke it's ready" jasper said.

"Do it now" I yelled and he he connected the the wire and there was a big
'BOOOOM'.

The whole drop ship shook as the flames blew outside. Then it stopped and we opened the doors slowly.

It's was all ash covered the ground, and the skeletons where everywhere.
Finn was dead maybe even Bellamy.

Then and orange smoke bomb was thrown at us at of no where.

"What the hell" jasper yelled.

"MOUNTAIN MEN" Anya yelled as world became dizzy and I fell unconscious. the last thing I saw was a men in a gas mask with a gun surrounding us.

I opened my eyes to see everything was covered in white, I rubbed eyes and I woke up.

"Huh" I said as I ripped an in out of my arm. I was wearing a white tank top and white boxer shorts.

I saw a weird but beautiful painting hanging up. It looked like a stary night. I looked around this white room and saw a door with a circular window.

I began to make my way to the door and sawing yelling My name.

"Monty" I yelled while banging at the door. and I looked to the sign on the wall.

I was in shock at what it read.

'Mount weather Quarantine ward'.