Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Jasper's POV

I had been sitting there after Bellamy left. I got up ready to leave when I heard a gasp of air and choking. I turned around to see Clarke shaking furiously while puking up water.

"Clarke!! your alive" I screamed while taking the shirt Bellamy left and put it on her pale body. I gave her my coat to keep her from getting any colder.

I have her a hug warm hug wrapping my arms around her. I had thought she was dead ,and now she is alive. I was so overcome with happiness, that I grabbed her face and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and hugged her again. I realized it was now dawn and Bellamy probably told everyone she was dead.

I quickly picked her up and started walking towards camp. I sure as hell would make an entrance that's for sure.

"J-Ja-Jasper...I'm sorry!!" she stuttered while shaking tremendously.
"Shhhh... You don't have to be sorry," I told her and kissed the top of her head.
"I-I am so-so cold" she said as her teeth chattered loudly. she was beginning to turn a light purple.

"Hypothermia....shit!!" I yelled and started to run.
I arrived at the gates and it was now probably late morning. Everyone's me was up and now we had out leader back.

Octavia's POV

I woke up to a wet pillow as Bellamy walked in my tent he gave me a huge hug and said "I'm sorry o" and I said "I had a dream Clarke died".
"That wasn't a dream O" he said reminding me of the horror.

"I'm gonna go to the river to get jasper... I'll be back." he said and slowly walked away. I ran out to watch him leave threw the back.

Then someone screamed "OPEN THE GATE!!".
I looked to see jasper carrying a girl.
"Clarke!?" I screamed running over.

"Every tent is cold and I can't get a single fire started!" I said as I noticed it started raining hard.

"Get her in the biggest tent here....Bellamys tent .... were gonna need the room to help out." I screamed and jasper Entered Bellamy's tent and put her down.
"She has hypothermia, we need to get her soaked clothes off" I yelled while stripping her naked and putting a blanket around her body so she was buritoed with the Blanket.

I left the tent to go and get Bellamy.
I ran to the river only to see that Murphy was standing there alone.
"Shit" I said under my breath and knocked him out with my gun.

I started dragging him slowly dragged him threw the forest angrily. he was dead to me and I was gonna enjoy his death.

Bellamy's POV

I arrived at the river and saw that neither Jasper or Clarke's dead body was there. I took a rock and whipped it a the tree in frustration.
"God damnet" I screamed with tears in my eyes.
As I opened the gate and entered everyone was silent. it was strange I entered my tent and saw Clarke trying to get up from my bed with a blanket wrapped around her. I thought I was hallucinating so I immediately left.

"Clarke's alive bell-" jasper said but I ran back to my tent and saw Clarke shivering. I touched her cheek to make sure she was real.

"Clarke!!" I said and wrapped my arms around her giving her a hug.

"Whoa!!" jasper said walking in.
"I thought you died because of me... but your not dead!" I said while quickly letting go of Clarke. I didn't like the fact I was becoming closer with her , it was strange.

"She has hypothermia... someone has to strip to there underwear and warm her up." jasper whispered as Clarke closed her eyes.

"Bellamy can you doit please... I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it." he said and gestured to Clarke.

"Fine" I said and rolled my eyes while taking my shirt off ,pant, and shoes.
I slowly lifted the blanket and laid beside Clarke's bare (naked) body. Her body was covered in bruises.
I felt awkward laying beside her. I knew I had to lay closer and actually touch her to warm her up.I felt as if I was embarrassed. I slowly moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her cold body.

Clarke's POV

I was freezing and everything was blurry. I fell asleep and felt someone hugging me. Whoever it was ,was really warm.

I was snuggled up to them shaking uncontrollable. My whole body was so cold it burnt. The memory's of getting beaten and drowned hit my mind and I started to panic.

"Your freezing cold ,Princess."a voice said and I fell back into a deep sleep.

Octavia's POV

I entered camp and went straight to Bellamy's tent but jasper stopped me right before I reached it.

"Stop... She is sleeping in there," he said but ignored him and walked in quietly to see that Bellamy was cuddled up to Clarke in his arms sleeping.

I wish I had... One of those things... a camera, to take a picture because it was priceless. Now I had something to hold against him if he doesn't behave. He had hated Clarke and said he didn't care but here I see a caring brother.

I slowly walked out and gave Jasper a hug for helping. I led him toward we're I tied Murphy up, but Murphy had been gone.

"Shit not again." I yelled.
Then we noticed a 3 pairs of foot prints, he was taken away. Yes. the grounder were gonna torture him and maybe kill him.
"Octavia!!" a familiar voice said.
"Linda!!" I yelled and gave her a big hug and kiss.
"They have Finn, i'll return him for you Octavia, but you have to know someone is coming, a grounder army is coming to slaughter your people. You have to leave." she said while squeezing my hand and left.

Jasper looked hurt but he couldn't say anything because he loved me and wanted me to be happy.

Hmmm I need help with my next chapter I already am set for the part were she wakes up and stuff but I don't know how I'm gonna do the part were they battle. I need some help please comment and tell me what you think.