Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Bellamy's POV

As I returned I saw Clarke standing in the door way of the drop ship. she smiled ever so slightly.

"Can I get you anything that would help?"I asked looking at her tired looking face.

"Medicine would be great" she said drowsily. I smiled and said "I'll see why I can do!".

"Octavia you okay !!" I yelled from outside. Clarke immediately changed her emotions and looked as if she was guilty.

"Bellamy I told her to sneak out! we need a cure." she said getting sicker by the moment but I was to mad at her to care.

"If anything happens to her you and me are gonna have some serious trouble!!" I yelled at her and walked away. but then some guy started bleeding ,and I told him to go to the drop-ship, and everyone went crazy . Then everyone with a gun was holding it up ready to shoot at each other. They were scared! and now everyone one was screaming and telling.

Then I heard a gun shot and turned around immediately to see Clarke holding up her gun. Another small tear of blood came down her cheek but she ignored it.

"Stop this is just what the grounders wanted but I -I -" she yelled with her gun held up but some kid interrupted her.

"Get back away from us, now crazy bi-" he said holding a gun to her face.

I stopped him and punched him in the face with his gun and told him to go. then I looked at Clarke angrily and turned around ready to go when she said "Bellamy wait" but I slapped her hand off my shoulder and said "You are in big trouble!! " I screamed.

Then as I turned around around I heard a yelp and saw Clarke's gun fall from her hands and she grabbed the closes thing to her....My shoulder.

Then she started to collapse and I put my arms under her knees.As I picked Clarke up she said "put me down I-I-I am ok!" she said trying not to pass out. "Bellamy you'll get sick." she said but she must have forgotten. "I already was in contact with Murphy" I said while standing with her small body in my arms. Finn was ready to be the one to catch her but it ended up being me some how. he was stupid he needs to prevent from getting sick but he's deciding to love two girls and risk his life for both. WTF.

Clarke's POV

I caught everyone's attention as I shot the bullets and found myself being held a gun to by some kid with an accent saying "get back you crazy b-" but a Bellamy knocked him out for me.

He was ready to walk away and turned around but I said "Bellamy wait!" almost ready to fall down. I was getting tired and he said "your in big trouble!" an turned around ,but I grabbed his should he just slapped it away.

"Ah" I yelped as a tear of blood fell down my cheek and I dropped my gun and reached someone's shoulder.

The guy turned to around as I collapsed. I was now being held in someone's arms.

Bellamy?

" put me down I-I-I-am ok!" I yelled at Bellamy but he just breathed out heavily in annoyance almost.

"Bellamy you'll get sick!" I said but he rolled his eyes and said "I already was in contact with Murphy" while his grip got tighter around me.

"Clarke , I'm right here!!" Finn said making my heart hurt. I knew he loved me but he broke my heart and he can't love two people and cheat.

"Go you'll haven't shown signs of sickness go and help raven!" I yelled and he looked at Bellamy and walked away.

"CLARKE!!" Octavia said while running towards us. she was getting blurrier.

"Stay awake princess!" Bellamy said bring me into the drop ship.

Bellamy's POV

I brought her into the drop ship with Octavia only to see there was no room to put her down.

Then someone said "here take mine!" and I saw it was Murphy but I ignored him and put her down.

"The fever isn't to kill us it's to slow us down, there gonna attack at first light" O said.

"And you decided to tell me this now, go to Japser, Finn, and raven an tell them so they can break it to the others." and she walked away.

I turned around to see Clarke crying and choking up blood. "Help me Turn on my side " she said and I turned her and all the blood came out an she started crying again.

"I'm right here Clarke" I said and Octavia walked back in taking her jacket off and took a cup of water.

"Here drink this" she said helping Clarke drink. "No , they need you to give them water and help them now " cleaner said forcefully drinking water.

"First you need to helped first" Octavia said getting a clothe with water in it washing her hands off.

"Pleasssseee" Clarke begged as she grabbed my hand. I let go and said "Octavia Help the others, Murphy if you can without killing any body.. you know what stay out you can't help." I demanded.

"I can help!!" he said and went over to Octavia but I pulled him away and warned him.

"Bell..amy" Clarke said almost passed out.

She took my hand and put it on to her head and asked me "am I hot, I need to k ow so I can determine how t-o.." She fell asleep in the middle of her sentence. I smiled and realized my hand was still on her fore head and I slowly removed it.

"I'm gonna goto the main tent to come up with a plan" I said to Octavia and left looking back at Clarke. she worked and tried to hard al the time ,she need a break.