Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Bellamy's POV

I walked into the Tent tent to see raven and Finn already setting up some gun powder.

"I hope you don't mind .., but I went to the explosion and got some stuff ... it was gorey." she said while making some kind of weapon.

"What's that?" I asked examining it.

"It's a bomb" Finn said and looked at raven to explain.

"We're gonna bring it to the bridge and set it up but someone has to shoot it and hit it, you can't miss." she said while looking up at me.

"Who's gonna volunteer to goto the bridge to set up?" I asked as Both of them stayed silent. raven looked at Finn who hesitated and finally said "I will" and started helping her out.

"Ill take the sho-" I said but raven cut me off.

"Your nose!" she said and backed away.

"Shit!" I cursed and wiped the blood away and left.

"Japser... I need you to take the shot... at the bomb.okay ... you can't mess up" I said and collapsed as he gulped in fear.

He walked near me to help but I immediately protested.

"I got ,now go"I yelled as he left and yelled at some others to help me.

Octavia's POV

As I helped some people out I heard a yell and someone said "Bellamy !!! he's sick" my heart sank.

They brought him in and put him down on the ground.

"Octavia I'm-I'm scared!" he said while Crying and choked on blood. I turned him on his side and it all came out.

"Here" Murphy said handing me a clothe.

"Thanks" I said wiping Bellamy's bleed nose and mouth.

"I... Love you O" he said and passed out. I knew he wasn't dead but it still broke my heart to see him in so much pain. He had tears in his eyes ,and now I did.

"I love you too big brother." I whispered and saw that Clarke was still asleep. Then I heard other coughs in the room and I started Helping them out.

Ravens POV

I knew Finn had hesitated. I knew he would of let me go I volunteered.

So I sneaked out with the bomb and made a run for it to the bridge. It was almost dawn as I ran threw the cool dark forest.

"Ow" I yelped as I fell to the ground and began to panic. I took the bomb out to make sure it didn't break.

"Pheww" I said in relief. I looked down to see something red dripping on the bomb.

I had been infected. Now I need to get there fast.

I tiredly ran toward the bridge and my knees buckled from beneath me. I was now sitting in the ground of the middle of the bridge trying to stay awake.

I began setting up the bomb when all the sudden I heard Drums.

Finn's POV

I went for a walk around to see if I could help. I found myself walking back to ravens tent only to see that Monty was there.

"Hey" he said tiredly.

"WHERE'S RAVEN ?" I yelled at him.

"She left like a while ago." he said starting to have a worried look on his face.