Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Raven's POV

"That little fricken bi-" I was mumbling when Finn al the sudden cut me off.

"What's your problem, Clarke is a nice gi-" he said but I cut him off in shock "she is not nice ... she stole you from me , and now you don't move me anymore.

"Raven, I LOVE YOU!!" he said and planted the most passionate kiss I my lips. At first I was mad, but then I kissed him back.

Bellamy's POV

After I sought that Clarke was okay.

I think he was slowly trusting me more and more. Was that bad or good , I mean I used to hate her , now she is like a frenemy now.

Clarke's POV

I had someone to trust and love now. someone who wouldn't take advantage of my vulnerability. Jasper was now a brother to me like Bellamy was to Octavia.

As I brought my blanket to jasper tent and set up, I heard a voice.

"Hey!" Octavia said sneaking behind me.

"Hey!" I said an gestured her into Jasper's tent and told her what happen.

"Clarke , I would of beat the shit out of that two faced b-" she said with a smile and I cut her off.

"No ! it was my fault " I said while yawning.

"So can I ask you a question." she said as serious as her brother Bellamy was about protecting her, and I nodded.

"I have this friend.... what the hell , I think I'm a LESBIAN!" she said and put her hand over her mouth as if I would of judged her.

"You are still the same person , your still Octavia. what is bell-" I said to her with a hand on her shoulder but she cut me off.

"I don't know what Bellamy is gonna say, or think, I'll figure it out okay... good night Clarke." she said and walked out the tent.

I heard a bunch of cheering that caught my attention. When I went to see what was going on I saw that the 100 was taking shots. And the smell of liquor was in the air.

"Jasper made home made moonshine! come on Clarke!!" Monty said.

"Nah ... Im good" I said and saw a figure in the distance. Bellamy?

As I walked over to him I saw a smirk on his face.

"Hey ... isn't this a little ...reckless?" I asked while looking around at everyone getting drunk.

"The ark is coming soon... After Raven and you fought , she put all her Anger towards getting the radio done. she got a short message. She told me that she could get it completely done within the next week." He said while looking behind me.

I turned around to see a group of people playing drinking games and I rolled my eyes. "you Gould have fun while you can, you deserve it." Bellamy said almost like he was commanding me to go drink.

"Nah...Maybe...You know what your right. Oh yeah Bellamy you do to." I said looking at the alcohol.

"Ill have my fun when the grounders come." he said with the biggest smile and gestured me to go get drunk.

"Make way for the master, okay!!" I yelled over them and took a shot. "Who knew your highness could party!" he said with a smirk, he was cute and made me blush.

Then as I was about to do my party trick Finn came over to me and interrupted by pulling me away.

"Clarke I need to talk to you, it's important!" he said with a handsomely serious face.

"What is it Finn?!" I whispered at him.

"Octavia told me she set up a meeting with the grounders. She told me about what happened and we went to meet up with a grounder named Linda. Clarke this might be our only chance. they asked for you, our leader to come. No weapons just us." he said all at once and I didn't know what to say.

"We can't trus- " I said only to be cut off by him. "just trust me and Octavia...please Clarke." he pleaded and I backed up and said "I need to grab my back pack." and he nodded.

I walked up to Bellamy and tapped him. He turned around and responded with a "what is it princess?"

"Octavia and Finn set up a meeting with the grounder's leader. Im going to talk with them I need you to back me up if anything goes wrong!" I said in a hurry.

"There stupid , but I'll do it." he said and walked away. Then I remembered we needed weapons.

"Bellamy" I yelled and he turned around "bring guns" I said and stormed off into the Forest to meet up with Finn.