Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Clarke's POV

I woke up tied to the tree jasper had Ben tied to , I was bleeding and the rope tied to me made my wrist bleed to as I tried to escape. the more I struggled the worse my skin bled and tired out. "HElp m..e" I said but hardly anything came out.".

Then a few hour later a grounder came near me and said "Where gonna test how strong you are, You ask for help we'll give it to you , but you will be locked up, you don't and well you'll see, ever heard of the Death Fog" he said and smirked then walked away.

Note: I wanted to say Acid rain but that wouldn't be original. Death fog- Fog that has a chemical that makes you unable to breathe and like acid burns your skin.

Note this was right before clarke was Kidnapped. She went out into the woods and heard a scream.Note the fog struck twice that day.

Clarke's POV

As I pondered I heard someone saying kill me ...I immediately ran to the sound and saw Bellamy hovering over half dead Adam.

Bellamy's POV

"Over there get it " I yelled at Adam and the other. We were hunting. I heard a rustle in the bushes and charge at it with my knife ,but stopped just in time to see "Charlotte?" I said. She looked like she wanted to help. "have a weapon?" I asked and she held up a knife. I smiled , she reminded me of my sister, she is someone I could protect. She was about 12 years old. She followed me then I saw this fog that was black and dark. "ahhh" I heard Adam scream. I quickly picked up Charlotte with out asking and made a ur towards the hidden rock caves.

"Where safe now" I said to her she looked scared then she frantically looked toward the cave door. She was hearing screams. "ignore them try to distract your self." I said as the screams disappeared.
I saw her lay down with her dirty blonde hair braided messily.
An hour later I heard her scream.
"It's okay it was just a nightmare" I told her. "my parents I saw them getting floated... again." and she started tearing up alittle.
"See this its a knife,your nightmares are your demons. Now slay them... if you see them again." I said and peeked outside and every thing was clear.

"Bellamy ...Help ..m." a voice said, as I ran to the voice I saw a person all burnt. you could tell the acid affected him. "Adam" I said in shock to see him. a small year went down my face. "charlotte get out of here go back to camp, we how the others are.

"Bell... Ki.." "Kill...me" he struggle to say as he handed me his knife. I couldn't doit.
"No!" I said. now I was stalling. "huh" I heard a gasp. "not now" I said.

Then turned around to see Clarke. She started coming over to me and Adam. And she caressed his head. "Ssshhh" she said and took the blade from my hand. she gave me a look, a look of sadness-Understanding. then she started singing to him and then then she stabbed him in the neck.
I was gazing at her. she did something I didn't have the courage to do. she was truly brave.
"Thank you" I said and she looked up at me and walked away.

Note: she got kidnapped after this.