Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Clarke's POV

The next morning I walked over to Bellamy and said "we need to get Jasper Back"I said to him. "Sounds like you wanna get killed"he said to me. "You have a gun right?" i asked and he smirked lifting hi shirt to show the hand gun."I'm not laughing Bellamy this is serious, Jasper is alive and we need to find him, or at least look for him." I said stomping my foot crossing my arms.

Then he turned around and yelled "Miller I am gonna be out for a while, I'm leaving you in charge with Murphy," "Adam you make sure my sister doesn't try any thing stupid okay, Don't tell her I left until she sees that I'm gone.""An if anything happens to her, or somebody even touches her your dead." he said as serious as can be.
"Wells?!!" I said only to see him fighting Murphy with a knife, I quickly pushed Murphy off of him and said "Where not here to kill each other,." I said then Murphy curt me off. "His father got most of our Parents killed, he deserves it" he said and snarled at me.

I was serious sick of all this shitty attitude. so I punched him in the gut and snatched the knife. "You and You , are coming to find jasper got it." I yelled as I piloted at them. "I-" Murphy tried to decline "why-"Wells said but I spoke over them both. " I didn't ask if you wanted to go I'm telling you. Finn you too." I said and walked to the gate with my hand made back pack.
"Where to?"Finn asked me

"The river ... We're gonna get jasper" I said.